Android Logo Wallpapers

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
As stated before....if you let me know which one you want resized I will do it for you. I have the original files and can enlarge them so you don't lose any resolution. Otherwise try the above method. If they look pixelated or fuzzy let me know and I will resize them for you..

EDIT: ALL Images Have Been Re-Sized To 960x800

Last edited:

Click

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Cyber, your are awesome!!! Freaking awesome! Thanks a million times over and over! :D

edit*** any way to resize them for a DX? Thanks!!! :)

Click

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
They are sized for a DX. Long press over the image and set as wallpaper. If you need Lloyd moved around because he's in the way of something on your screen, let me know.

Yea I did that. I guess I was used to how the "Official"(ones on the main site) wallpapers look with Lloyd in them, with these they don't look as "hi def" when I set them as wallpaper. Either way I'm blown away with how they look.

1293810885671.jpg
1292455803637.jpg

Uncle Spellbinder

Dec 27, 2010
www.facebook.com
Thanks, Cyber Warrior. Really love what you've done thus far. And for me, resizing them on my own from 960x854 to 900x800 should be great with not much, if any, loss in quality.

Appreciate it!!

trinamorgan88

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I Will Be Going Through The Wallpapers One by One And Resizing Them To The Correct Size Of 960x854.
If you need something re-sized before I get to it, send me a pm and I will re-size it for you.

Thanks for doing that. Just love your wallpapers and want to use them with my EVO. I can wait.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Android Logo Wallpapers by Cyber Warrior...

androidrobotsheader.jpg

Wallpapers can be customized to your liking: Names, Colors, Logos, Sizes, etc... basically anything can be changed or re-arranged.
:) Custom ideas are welcome. Either PM me or Post a detailed description of what you like. :)

:cool: Show Some Love & Hit That Thanks Button :cool:

============================================================================================

Last edited:

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Android Logo Wallpapers by Cyber Warrior...

androidrobotsheader.jpg

Wallpapers can be customized to your liking: Names, Colors, Logos, Sizes, etc... basically anything can be changed or re-arranged.
:) Custom ideas are welcome. Either PM me or Post a detailed description of what you like. :)

:cool: Show Some Love & Hit That Thanks Button :cool:

============================================================================================