Android Logo Wallpapers

Kimo91

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Any way to get this without cyber warrior ...or maybe with Lurch on instead :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

oh shells yeah that looks awesome..can i also make a request for it to say "Darth Sal" and another saying "Husker Power"? with that same reddish look to it...droid 2 :D

Last edited:

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
For Lurch81:
lurch.jpg

Last edited:

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Android Logo Wallpapers by Cyber Warrior...

androidrobotsheader.jpg

Wallpapers can be customized to your liking: Names, Colors, Logos, Sizes, etc... basically anything can be changed or re-arranged.
:) Custom ideas are welcome. Either PM me or Post a detailed description of what you like. :)

:cool: Show Some Love & Hit That Thanks Button :cool:

============================================================================================

Reactions: reverepats

jkurl15

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Cyber Warrior,

Do you think you can do that same background w/ a military style theme. I am in the us coast guard and I think it would look awesome. I already have your black w/ yellowish background on my tab. it looks awesome. My job is electronics tech and our symbol for ET's is the helium atom. You do some awesome work.

Reactions: Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Cyber Warrior,

Do you think you can do that same background w/ a military style theme. I am in the us coast guard and I think it would look awesome. I already have your black w/ yellowish background on my tab. it looks awesome. My job is electronics tech and our symbol for ET's is the helium atom. You do some awesome work.

Which background? The official Android Central one?

Reactions: j76ms

jkurl15

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
cyber warrior,

the android central background would be awesome if you can put it in there. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Cyber Warrior,

militarymw.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae