Android Logo Wallpapers

ovdevil

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
95862589.jpg

I hope I'm not asking to much but could you make a wallpaper with this background but with the gold android central droid and have his body in the color maroon not the arms or legs,and with the caption Sun Devil Nation.I am an Arizona State graduate and are colors are Maroon and gold.Thank you if you can make this happen.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I hope I'm not asking to much but could you make a wallpaper with this background but with the gold android central droid and have his body in the color maroon not the arms or legs,and with the caption Sun Devil Nation.I am an Arizona State graduate and are colors are Maroon and gold.Thank you if you can make this happen.

Yea no problem... give me like a day or two. Just so I understand... you want the head and body maroon & the legs and arms gold? ... with ACs Lloyd robot?

Last edited:
Reactions: DarSee and j76ms

ovdevil

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
For ovdevil:

I love mine but the lettering gets cut off on both ends when put on phone (EVO),so could you just put ASU instead? And looking at your work on Crazaces Oregon Ducks is it possible to place this in the background and body of Lloyd? Thanks again for all your work.

resized_ASU_2.gif

Reactions: j76ms

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
hey CYBER......is there a way to resize these, so i can use them on my desktop..i didnt wanna bother ya but...i tryed to do it myself but no luck....my desktop is 1600x900.......if you can do it, it would be much appreciated (only if you get the time)....if not, no big deal.......thanks guy

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I love mine but the lettering gets cut off on both ends when put on phone (EVO),so could you just put ASU instead? And looking at your work on Crazaces Oregon Ducks is it possible to place this in the background and body of Lloyd? Thanks again for all your work.

Yea.... what letters get cut off so I know how much room I have.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
hey CYBER......is there a way to resize these, so i can use them on my desktop..i didnt wanna bother ya but...i tryed to do it myself but no luck....my desktop is 1600x900.......if you can do it, it would be much appreciated (only if you get the time)....if not, no big deal.......thanks guy

Yea.... I'll see what I can do.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

1600x900

Click to zoom when you get to the hosting site...best I could do.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173