Android Logo Wallpapers

goater1220

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I asked for a auburn tigers one like the oregon ducks you had, and whenever you get to it is cool. Im probably pressing my luck by asking but a sons of anarchy one would be cool as hell to see!! BTW kick ass work dude

trags15#AC

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Wow wow wow

These are absolutely INCREDIBLE wallpapers - i just spent the past 10 minutes reviewing each page and i'm in awe after each one. These are AMAZING.

Any chance you can do some Pittsburgh Penguins or Boston Red Sox wallpaper with the Lloyd character?

Thanks, so much in advance. These are wild and incredible ;)

crazace

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Well since were talking hockey now... How bout a Vancouver Canucks wallpaper! CDUB you need to put up a donate button to your paypal so I can toss some $$ your way! Seahawks, Nucks and Ducks... perfect for my Evo!

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
For Jedifire11:
r2d2g.jpg

Last edited:

vitalmind

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
just want to say awesome work. all of these look great. saw that you did a Flyers one. would love if you could do one for the Washington Capitals. a goalie one would be cool. i'm sure you are busy with lots of others. but if you can i would really appreciate it.

Reactions: Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
just want to say awesome work. all of these look great. saw that you did a Flyers one. would love if you could do one for the Washington Capitals. a goalie one would be cool. i'm sure you are busy with lots of others. but if you can i would really appreciate it.

Thanks....anything sports related is gonna be a while. (Probably a week) I'm going in order of request.

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

Anyway to get this with the borders of all the background turned orange? then turn the grays to white, as well as make the android emblems eyes orange.

I realize your going in order of request so whenever you can is cool with me. Only other thing I can think to add is put MolecularGraph in it somehow, or even what I go by in paintball which is Reflex.

Thanks.

Reactions: ffxamurai

scottmc129

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
2 ideas for Lloyd....

1. Deadpool Lloyd

2. Camo Lloyd. You touched on it but his skin needs some camo. maybe some digi camo?? Or a Call of Duty theme Lloyd?

This would be Epic...800x480 for my Epic 4G that is! :) thanks and love all your work!

Scott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non