what sms tone are you using

flying monkey

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
i am wondering what everyone is using for their sms tone. I have just gone back to the "droid" tone because i haven't used it in probably 8 or 9 months. what do are you guys using?

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I use a clip of Doc Brown from Back to the Future saying "Great Scott!" Because I love those movies and my name is Scott... Just seemed to fit lol

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I've got multiple ones that I use:
For the wife, one that goes: "toiiiiiiiing"
For regulars... one from Deathklok: "you've got a MotherF@#$'n message"
For emails...From "Without a paddle" :"Mail MotherF@#$3r!"

But I'm constantly changing things up regularly. :p

Slayers

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
where are you guys getting your sms tones the only thing I really miss from my crack is the Sonar tone for when messages come in

robocp4

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
where are you guys getting your sms tones the only thing I really miss from my crack is the Sonar tone for when messages come in

If you go to the market and type in Zedge the sonar for bb is there. Thats the one i use for my now x bf.
There are a ton of free ones on that app

xFenixKnightx

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
So quick question guys. I need your help, PLEASE! When moving on from my OG Droid and going to the Galaxy S I left behind my favorite notification tone of all time which is MOONBEAM. I really loved that tone and miss it dearly for my Twitter notification. Does anybody know where I can get it? I would greatly appreciate it!

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
So quick question guys. I need your help, PLEASE! When moving on from my OG Droid and going to the Galaxy S I left behind my favorite notification tone of all time which is MOONBEAM. I really loved that tone and miss it dearly for my Twitter notification. Does anybody know where I can get it? I would greatly appreciate it!

Here you go :)

Reactions: xFenixKnightx

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I make my own. An app called Electrum Drum in the market. It's $4 but it's a fun little app that you can make your own beats. At first, I didn't like it/understand it but after 5 minutes playing with it, I understood it and it works great. Make my own then save it as .wav then move it to my notification folder and set it as a notification ringtone.

Ahgiel

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
"Dexter" main theme for my Hunny Bunny
"Incoming" said by Optimus Prime for all my friends
"There is a message for you" I got a friend to say for me that I use for everyone else

qwerty1

Banned
Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Moonbeam is nice, thanks for the file. However I am interested in additional SMS/notification sounds from other phones. Does anyone have any good recommendations or perhaps the notification sounds from the Samsung Captivate? (I had this phone for a day and liked one of the tones, but have long since forgotten the name). Thanks in advance!