Anyone know where to find the water live wallpaper with autumn leaves

gamul1

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I am curious if anyone knows where I can find the live wallpaper that came with my phone - the water with floating autumn leaves on, where if you touch it the water ripples?

I don't think this wallpaper comes with the Honeycomb tablets and I would love to have that wallpaper.

Thanks!

gamul1

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

Before I try this - is this one that I can install on its own and it will just be a live wallpaper option with the rest of them? Or is this a whole set of wallpapers that will replace my current set?

I am assuming the later but wanted to double check. Ideally I would have the first, a standalone of just this wallpaper, but maybe thats not possible.

Thanks very much!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
It may replace them all if it loads at all... Ill look for an alternative and get back to you
Before I try this - is this one that I can install on its own and it will just be a live wallpaper option with the rest of them? Or is this a whole set of wallpapers that will replace my current set?

I am assuming the later but wanted to double check. Ideally I would have the first, a standalone of just this wallpaper, but maybe thats not possible.

Thanks very much!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

MDawg541

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anyone know where to find the water live wallpaper with autum

Does anyone know when the android 2.2 (Froyo) update will come out for the Samsung Continuum.:cool::cool::-!

Robbie Doo

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Hi,

I am curious if anyone knows where I can find the live wallpaper that came with my phone - the water with floating autumn leaves on, where if you touch it the water ripples?

I don't think this wallpaper comes with the Honeycomb tablets and I would love to have that wallpaper.

Thanks!

I got that on my phone and I think it came from this pack. Let me know if that's the one.

cincyrob

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site

i would like this wallpaper for my captivate. but im not wanting to replace everything i have now. would it be possible to get just the one live wallpaper to add?

Robbie Doo

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

i would like this wallpaper for my captivate. but im not wanting to replace everything i have now. would it be possible to get just the one live wallpaper to add?

I believe so. All the wallpapers get added to your phone's "Wallpaper" section and you get to choose whichever you want for your phone.

cincyrob

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site

I believe so. All the wallpapers get added to your phone's "Wallpaper" section and you get to choose whichever you want for your phone.

your correct but the pack that is included above it wants to replace everything i have now and i dont want to do that.

dizzyandroid

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site

i can't get the live wallpaper on my galaxys2.
had it on the galaxys. Anyone know how to get it on my Gs2?
tnx:'(

laura.k.h1988

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I got that on my phone and I think it came from this pack. Let me know if that's the one.

Hi!im missing that wallpaper too, it came installed on my phone (samsung galaxy s plus) but it was gone after the update... id really really like to have it back... but i cant successfully download ur link..whys that?im from germany...is that a reason?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane