Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cropping on phone doesn't seem to work

I have downloaded a bunch of cool wallpapers in the 960x800 size and when I try to use them as wallpaper on my phone I use the little green square the comes up to crop the section I want. However, I do not get a usable wallpaper. I can only see
    a part of the wallpaper and the image is usually huge, not fitting on the screen.

What could I be doing wrong? 960x800 is the right size for my phone, right?

TIA!

Heif

Sent via Tapatalk from my EVO Shift

The images are usually meant to be there as you scroll across 7 screens, so you will see only about 450px wide on any one screen... hope this makes sense.

I too am frustrated with this. Is there an app to work around this? When I set a pic to my homescreen I expect to see what I want, not what the phone wants. Thanks in advance for any help offered.
    They call me Tater

I gotcha go to the app market & download "wallpaper wizardrii" once you open the app select your wallpaper & select "no scroll"

Quote Originally Posted by Tater78 View Post
    I too am frustrated with this. Is there an app to work around this? When I set a pic to my homescreen I expect to see what I want, not what the phone wants. Thanks in advance for any help offered.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by 901boy View Post
    I gotcha go to the app market & download "wallpaper wizardrii" once you open the app select your wallpaper & select "no scroll"
    Thank you so much. Very helpful.
    They call me Tater