MLB Baseball Droid Wallpapers

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey Hey! How's it going? I see you got the Thunderbolt. How are you liking that? I'm still rocking the OG droid myself. You on Facebook? COHR has a page on there and that's where the members are talking these days. The forum is gone now. I'll have to add you next time I get on my Xbox. :D

The Thunderbolt is so amazing that it's beyond words. I don't leave 4G on all day because it's a battery hog but when I need to use 4G it's very quick. :)

No Facebook, I have reasons (both personal and professional) to avoid the use of it. I'll explain in a more private setting such as XBOX Live if you're at all curious. But I did check the page out the other day while at my friends. It's such a shame to see COHR's website gone. :(

revdroid06

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
New to these forums, was attracted by this thread in particular.

Scodoublet, any chance you could do Andy the Android in a Florida Marlins uniform? I tried to do it myself, but just couldn't make anywhere near the quality that yours are. Thanks for your contribution to the Android community.

LoveMyDroid02

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Could u make one of ^ those last posted of the Pittsburgh Pirates for the droid2 and also if possible one of the android in the Pittsburgh Pirates uniform for the droid2 also. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

LoveMyDroid02

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Awesome, thanks for the Pirates wallpaper. Is it still possible to get the android in the Pirates jersey too when u have time? If so can u make the jersey #22 McCutchen?

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
A Houston astros logo would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :)

Houston_AstrosBack.jpg

Reactions: cwd500

cincyrob

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
ok i got a pretty big request here. i hope it can be done. i have a pic of the big red machine from the 70's, it has the 8 Startering guys in it. i would like the big 5(bench,rose,morgan,perez, and concepcion) i was wondering if some how to get 5 android guys wearing the reds jerseys withe these 5 guys numbers on the front? heres the numbers

here is the pic im talking about.
big-red-machine.jpg

any form of the 5 of them with their numbers in it would be cool and deeply appreciated.

cincyrob

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
:-!oh this sucks. i cant find out any tuts or info on how to create the android guy in photoshop. so i just did this crude thing here. sucks out the ying yang.:confused:

RedsAndroid.jpg

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm still planning on fulfilling all the requests here. I just haven't had time to get them all done yet. By the way I finally retired my OG Droid and got a Thunderbolt!

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
New to these forums, was attracted by this thread in particular.

Scodoublet, any chance you could do Andy the Android in a Florida Marlins uniform? I tried to do it myself, but just couldn't make anywhere near the quality that yours are. Thanks for your contribution to the Android community.

MarlinsAndroid2.jpg

revdroid06

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks scodoublet, looks great on my Droid X. If you're ever bored and want to do another, having a Marlins in the home white pinstripes would be cool as well. But I'm grateful for the one you did. Thanks for helping us non-photoshoppers out.