OldTimeHockeyWoodCarving.jpg

MNWildWoodCarving.jpg

TWolvesWoodCarving.jpg

MNWoodCarving.jpg

cyberchief

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! - from a fellow Minnesooootan.

question, though... what is that dog looking logo? Is there some class AAA sports team playing under a dog mascot? hahahahahaha

SKOL VIKES!

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I have not worked on a Sailor Jerry wallpaper since my Blackberry Theme days... but I was looking for something with an anchor and all I could think of was Sailor Jerry... here is my wallpaper:

AnchorWood.jpg

mrmruano

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Can you make me some wallpapers just like these of the Lakers,Anaheim Angels, Oakland Raiders ? i would prefer to have the full color logo. But if its not possible the black logo will do the trick, thanks. Oh and if possible can you make them with the black background just like the Harley Davidson ones.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Can you make me some wallpapers just like these of the Lakers,Anaheim Angels, Oakland Raiders ? i would prefer to have the full color logo. But if its not possible the black logo will do the trick, thanks. Oh and if possible can you make them with the black background just like the Harley Davidson ones.

I have no black backgrounds... I have two grey boards in my Harley collection above... one with vertical planks, and one with horizontal grain... which would you like?

And with that dark color wood it might be hard to do color, but I might be able to blend in some color like I did with the Timberwolves but it will be hard with the dark color wood.

mrmruano

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I have no black backgrounds... I have two grey boards in my Harley collection above... one with vertical planks, and one with horizontal grain... which would you like?

And with that dark color wood it might be hard to do color, but I might be able to blend in some color like I did with the Timberwolves but it will be hard with the dark color wood.
Okay how about you make them just like the one you made of the Twolves and give me the color of the second Grey wallpaper which is the lighter one i prefer that one. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol