[THEME] [MM] Gang Green Statusbar/notifcation pulldown

quittle

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
This was made on a Thunderbolt but I'm 95% sure it will work on any AOSP phone too. ****EDIT: running on Froyo!***

Apply with MetaMorph

I made a green outline theme for the notification bar. I also added green circles to fill in the Sense pulldown bar.

I also have attached a mod for the sense unlock bar with the filled in green circles. As well as for answering calls, so even if you disabled the sense unlock screen you can still get the green for answering calls.

DOES NOT INCLUDE the modified battery icon, green alarm clock, or green signal speed. Just the statusbar background png files.

This is my first theme, let me know what you think/what changes you would like to see

GangGreen.zip is for all phones and only changes statusbar and notification bar

GangGreen2.zip should be flashed IN ADDITION to the first for the lockscreen and answer screen mods.

You can take and modify as you please, but if you do redistribute it, give me credit and/or link back to this thread.

**Legal Disclaimer**
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKED PHONES OR ANYTHING YOU DO TO YOUR PHONE. IF IT NEVER TURNS ON AGAIN, TOO BAD, NOT RESPONSIBILITY, YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF

Last edited:

quittle

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, as with all system themes, you DO have to be rooted. There are guides though to root every phone out there though if you want

quittle

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, I don't know. Do a android backup first just in case and if you do try it, let me know how it works out for you either way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer