Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

I really like your UK Wildcats wallpaper. I'm new to the forums, can I download this wallpaper to my Samsung Galaxy Note 2? If I can, how do I download it?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #502  

Quote Originally Posted by danray83 View Post
    I really like your UK Wildcats wallpaper. I'm new to the forums, can I download this wallpaper to my Samsung Galaxy Note 2? If I can, how do I download it?
    Yes, you should be able to... simply browse to it, long press the image and select something like "Save Image." Personally, I prefer the Chrome mobile browser... it works great for this.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"

Loving what you've done here with the Vikes! Any chance you can throw something together for MN Gophers Hockey, maybe based on the image in wikipedia ( Also would love a MN Wild background.

I was wondering if I may get a wallpaper of the Washington Capitals for the upcoming NHL season. I would like the eagle head logo with a white glow effect on either a red or blue background. whatever looks better Thnx in advanced.

Can you make a wallpaper for Club Leon?

Just the surprise.
    If you want to know something about flash player go to this blog flash-video-player.blogspot.com
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #507  

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidGuy22 View Post
    I was wondering if I may get a wallpaper of the Washington Capitals for the upcoming NHL season. I would like the eagle head logo with a white glow effect on either a red or blue background. whatever looks better Thnx in advanced.
    I can work on a Washington Capitals wallpaper soon, but not an eagle head unless you are asking for a Philadelphia Eagles logo (which I've already done one). I mainly do sports logo's. It's much easier to find sport's logos on the internet, and each of those logos are large enough to be put on this wallpaper. A generic eagle head is not a standard logo you find.
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper

I am sorry, I should have been a lil more clear on what I was asking. I was meaning the Capitals 2nd logo, not a real eagle image. here is a small pic of the logo. You can do the regular logo if that is better though

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #509  

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Bryant View Post
    Loving what you've done here with the Vikes! Any chance you can throw something together for MN Gophers Hockey, maybe based on the image in wikipedia ( Also would love a MN Wild background.

Flames Wallpaper
    Thanked by:
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #510  

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidGuy22 View Post
    I am sorry, I should have been a lil more clear on what I was asking. I was meaning the Capitals 2nd logo, not a real eagle image. here is a small pic of the logo. You can do the regular logo if that is better though

Flames Wallpaper
    Thanked by:
    AndroidGuy22 likes this.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #511  

Quote Originally Posted by danray83 View Post
    Can you make a wallpaper for Club Leon?
    Flames Wallpaper
    Master of Time and Space

Love all of these.
    My screen name gives it away, but can you do a VW logo? Maybe a blue background, but I will bow to your extreme expertise.
    Thanks in advance.

Mav.

Sent telepathically using the ESP app.
    We can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind. 'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine.

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

if your still making these can I get an Oklahoma Sooners OU logo on the crimson flames? Thanks in advance.

Very good and effective wallpaper i think.

Thanks for shearing..........................................................

ROM
    ICS/JB/iOS 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    BMW logo with a Grey background, which works best for the Black...

Then went with the Orange/Red in the /// which I thought looked the best with the other colors I had to work with...
    Those are freaking awesome! Thanks Fatboy, you make great wallpapers. The m wallpaper goes really well with my m3 which is also black and red

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #516  

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshadow001 View Post
    Those are freaking awesome! Thanks Fatboy, you make great wallpapers. The m wallpaper goes really well with my m3 which is also black and red

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    I shouldn't have to say this, and I DO enjoy the comments about how much people like my wallpaper.... BUT the THANKS and LIKE buttons on the posts are a nice way of showing how much you like the wallpaper... and others can also come in after you and add their own Thanks and/or Like of my work.
    Flames Wallpaper
    Thanked by 2:

Good afternoon fatboy. You do awesome work, and I've looked through the 21 pages of comments for what I am about to ask for, and if I missed it I will apologize in advance. I am about to be spending a LOT of money at Texas A&M on my son, and was wondering if you could work your magic and come up with a wallpaper for the Aggies. Thanks in advance either way.

Thanks for the new MN team logos, they are awesome!!!
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #519  

Quote Originally Posted by VW Maverick View Post
    Love all of these.
    My screen name gives it away, but can you do a VW logo? Maybe a blue background, but I will bow to your extreme expertise.
    Thanks in advance.

Mav.

Flames Wallpaper
    Thanked by:
    VW Maverick likes this.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #520  

Quote Originally Posted by safetytx View Post
    if your still making these can I get an Oklahoma Sooners OU logo on the crimson flames? Thanks in advance.
    When I was looking through my collection to see if I had done an OU wallpaper I say an idea of to create your wallpaper. Hope you like it.
    Flames Wallpaper
    Thanked by:
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #521  

Quote Originally Posted by sfmccallie View Post
    Good afternoon fatboy. You do awesome work, and I've looked through the 21 pages of comments for what I am about to ask for, and if I missed it I will apologize in advance. I am about to be spending a LOT of money at Texas A&M on my son, and was wondering if you could work your magic and come up with a wallpaper for the Aggies. Thanks in advance either way.
    Flames Wallpaper
    Thanked by:
    sfmccallie likes this.

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

When I was looking through my collection to see if I had done an OU wallpaper I say an idea of to create your wallpaper. Hope you like it.
    That is just what I wanted. Thanks again
    Master of Time and Space

Got mine up and running.

Mav.

We can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind. 'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #524  

Just in case anyone is looking for the Superbowl teams:
    Ravens:

49ers:

Flames Wallpaper
    Thanked by 2:
    msndrstood likes this.

Just in case anyone is looking for the Superbowl teams:
    Ravens:

49ers:

Can You Make One Like Last Year? With Both Teams On It With The Super Bowl Trophy? Thanks 🏈🏈🆒👌

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324 ... LastLast