12-11-2016 05:15 PM
693 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    I really like your UK Wildcats wallpaper. I'm new to the forums, can I download this wallpaper to my Samsung Galaxy Note 2? If I can, how do I download it?
    01-13-2013 05:27 AM
    I really like your UK Wildcats wallpaper. I'm new to the forums, can I download this wallpaper to my Samsung Galaxy Note 2? If I can, how do I download it?
    Yes, you should be able to... simply browse to it, long press the image and select something like "Save Image." Personally, I prefer the Chrome mobile browser... it works great for this.
    01-13-2013 09:02 AM
    Loving what you've done here with the Vikes! Any chance you can throw something together for MN Gophers Hockey, maybe based on the image in wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minneso...s_ice_hockey)? Also would love a MN Wild background.
    01-14-2013 04:27 PM
    I was wondering if I may get a wallpaper of the Washington Capitals for the upcoming NHL season. I would like the eagle head logo with a white glow effect on either a red or blue background. whatever looks better Thnx in advanced.
    01-14-2013 06:15 PM
    Can you make a wallpaper for Club Leon?
    01-15-2013 09:25 PM
    I was wondering if I may get a wallpaper of the Washington Capitals for the upcoming NHL season. I would like the eagle head logo with a white glow effect on either a red or blue background. whatever looks better Thnx in advanced.
    I can work on a Washington Capitals wallpaper soon, but not an eagle head unless you are asking for a Philadelphia Eagles logo (which I've already done one). I mainly do sports logo's. It's much easier to find sport's logos on the internet, and each of those logos are large enough to be put on this wallpaper. A generic eagle head is not a standard logo you find.
    01-16-2013 10:14 AM
    I am sorry, I should have been a lil more clear on what I was asking. I was meaning the Capitals 2nd logo, not a real eagle image. here is a small pic of the logo. You can do the regular logo if that is better though

01-16-2013 10:32 AM
    Loving what you've done here with the Vikes! Any chance you can throw something together for MN Gophers Hockey, maybe based on the image in wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minneso...s_ice_hockey)? Also would love a MN Wild background.

Shawn Bryant and norby722 like this.
    01-16-2013 05:22 PM
    I am sorry, I should have been a lil more clear on what I was asking. I was meaning the Capitals 2nd logo, not a real eagle image. here is a small pic of the logo. You can do the regular logo if that is better though

http://d54ha93qrghds.cloudfront.net/...go_color_4.jpg
    AndroidGuy22 likes this.
    01-16-2013 05:32 PM
    Can you make a wallpaper for Club Leon?
    01-16-2013 05:39 PM
    Love all of these.
    My screen name gives it away, but can you do a VW logo? Maybe a blue background, but I will bow to your extreme expertise.
    Thanks in advance.

Mav.

Sent telepathically using the ESP app.
    01-16-2013 05:53 PM
    if your still making these can I get an Oklahoma Sooners OU logo on the crimson flames? Thanks in advance.
    01-16-2013 07:42 PM
    Very good and effective wallpaper i think.

Thanks for shearing..........................................................
    01-17-2013 09:09 AM
    BMW logo with a Grey background, which works best for the Black...
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-H.../BMWFlames.jpg

Then went with the Orange/Red in the /// which I thought looked the best with the other colors I had to work with...
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-E...BMWMFlames.jpg
    Those are freaking awesome! Thanks Fatboy, you make great wallpapers. The m wallpaper goes really well with my m3 which is also black and red

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    01-17-2013 12:21 PM
    Those are freaking awesome! Thanks Fatboy, you make great wallpapers. The m wallpaper goes really well with my m3 which is also black and red

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    I shouldn't have to say this, and I DO enjoy the comments about how much people like my wallpaper.... BUT the THANKS and LIKE buttons on the posts are a nice way of showing how much you like the wallpaper... and others can also come in after you and add their own Thanks and/or Like of my work.
    01-17-2013 03:52 PM
    Good afternoon fatboy. You do awesome work, and I've looked through the 21 pages of comments for what I am about to ask for, and if I missed it I will apologize in advance. I am about to be spending a LOT of money at Texas A&M on my son, and was wondering if you could work your magic and come up with a wallpaper for the Aggies. Thanks in advance either way.
    01-17-2013 04:37 PM
    Thanks for the new MN team logos, they are awesome!!!
    01-18-2013 11:19 AM
    Love all of these.
    My screen name gives it away, but can you do a VW logo? Maybe a blue background, but I will bow to your extreme expertise.
    Thanks in advance.

Mav.

VW Maverick likes this.
    01-18-2013 04:28 PM
    if your still making these can I get an Oklahoma Sooners OU logo on the crimson flames? Thanks in advance.
    When I was looking through my collection to see if I had done an OU wallpaper I say an idea of to create your wallpaper. Hope you like it.
    safetytx likes this.
    01-18-2013 04:32 PM
    Good afternoon fatboy. You do awesome work, and I've looked through the 21 pages of comments for what I am about to ask for, and if I missed it I will apologize in advance. I am about to be spending a LOT of money at Texas A&M on my son, and was wondering if you could work your magic and come up with a wallpaper for the Aggies. Thanks in advance either way.
    sfmccallie likes this.
    01-18-2013 04:55 PM
    When I was looking through my collection to see if I had done an OU wallpaper I say an idea of to create your wallpaper. Hope you like it.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-s...0/OUFlames.jpg
    That is just what I wanted. Thanks again
    01-18-2013 07:56 PM
    Got mine up and running.

Mav.

01-19-2013 12:45 PM
    Just in case anyone is looking for the Superbowl teams:
    Ravens:

49ers:

msndrstood and mrmruano like this.
    01-21-2013 06:14 AM
    Can You Make One Like Last Year? With Both Teams On It With The Super Bowl Trophy? Thanks ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ†’๐Ÿ‘Œ

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    01-21-2013 10:38 AM
    Hi, fatboy, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to do a few wallpapers for me. I was hoping for wallpapers for Sony, Panasonic, and Motorola. And if you can find one, the old liquid green Sony Ericsson logo. If you could make any of those happen, it would be awesome. Thanks for all the work you do, it's appreciated very much.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ion
    01-21-2013 11:38 AM
693 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD