Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

Any chance of you doing a Kansas State Wildcats one? Greatly appreciated!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

You have some really great wallpapers. I have searched through the thread to see if you had done a Tampa Bay Buccaneers one and didn't find one. Any chance of getting a shadow with the black flame? I would appreciate it.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Great work fatboy! I searched the forum in Tapatalk and didn't come up with anything so how about a KU Jayhawks one? Much appreciated!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #529  

Quote Originally Posted by mrmruano View Post
    Can You Make One Like Last Year? With Both Teams On It With The Super Bowl Trophy? Thanks 🏈🏈🆒👌

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I used a nice color (purple) I saw on the Superbowl.com website...
    Current: Moto X (2014) Pure Edition, ASUS ZenWatch, Pebble Steel, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)

Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #530  

Quote Originally Posted by paul-c View Post
    Hi, fatboy, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to do a few wallpapers for me. I was hoping for wallpapers for Sony, Panasonic, and Motorola. And if you can find one, the old liquid green Sony Ericsson logo. If you could make any of those happen, it would be awesome. Thanks for all the work you do, it's appreciated very much.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ion
    Sorry, I'm going to have to say no to this. I've done some logo stuff like VW and BMW, these are logos. But also generally I just want to do sports teams.
    Retired Device (in order): HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #531  

Quote Originally Posted by purpleclad View Post
    Any chance of you doing a Kansas State Wildcats one? Greatly appreciated!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Went dark with the wallpaper color, and then after I added the logo and a drop shadow I thought it was missing something... then I added a little white glow... I thought it looked pretty good... I hope you enjoy it and don't mind giving it a Like or a Thanks... or both!!!

Thanked by:
    purpleclad likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #532  

Quote Originally Posted by TBRoadkill View Post
    You have some really great wallpapers. I have searched through the thread to see if you had done a Tampa Bay Buccaneers one and didn't find one. Any chance of getting a shadow with the black flame? I would appreciate it.
    Went with the dark background since TB colors includes Pewter... hope you like it.

Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #533  

Quote Originally Posted by pc411guy View Post
    Great work fatboy! I searched the forum in Tapatalk and didn't come up with anything so how about a KU Jayhawks one? Much appreciated!

First, not easy... normally I use the football helmet image of most college teams... I liked the basketball logo much better... then tried a blue background and that did not work well with the logo... so changed it to the Red... I liked it a lot better than the blue... then I added the white glow... hope you like it.

Thanked by 3:

Thanks had been looking for a nice one to use. Liked that Dolphin one also.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    Sorry, I'm going to have to say no to this. I've done some logo stuff like VW and BMW, these are logos. But also generally I just want to do sports teams.
    It's alright, I understand. Any chance you could do something with this Cubs logo, instead? Thanks.

Sent from my Panasonic ELUGA
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #536  

It's alright, I understand. Any chance you could do something with this Cubs logo, instead? Thanks.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/24/ybyqujy6.jpg

That is the old Cubs logo... I have not tried to find that logo... I did however do a newer logo a while back... it could have been better, but for the time it wasn't too bad. I'll try to search around for the old retro logo this weekend if I have the time.

Thanked by:
    paul-c 

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Outstanding! Very much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    That is the old Cubs logo... I have not tried to find that logo... I did however do a newer logo a while back... it could have been better, but for the time it wasn't too bad. I'll try to search around for the old retro logo this weekend if I have the time.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-F...CubsFlames.jpg
    Thanks, much appreciated if you have the time.

14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #539  

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/24/ybyqujy6.jpg

I did find a retro Cub logo... it wasn't very large, but I thought it wasn't too bad.

Thanked by:
    paul-c 

Absolutely great, fatboy. Thanks for that.

Can you make one of the Raven's and the super bowl trophy please ?

17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #542  

Quote Originally Posted by mrmruano View Post
    Can you make one of the Raven's and the super bowl trophy please ?

Thanked by:

I would like to see Ohio State buckeyes in color one please. Thanks
    Ur work is awesome by the way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #544  

Quote Originally Posted by snakey#ac View Post
    I would like to see Ohio State buckeyes in color one please. Thanks
    Ur work is awesome by the way.

Since the team colors are Scarlet and Gray I went with the Grey....

And I'm guessing you already saw the last one, and that was why you asked for one in color:

Thanks totally cool

21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #546  

Thanks totally cool

Yet, not one Thanks, or Like... I'm not sure I understand this!!!

VW Maverick likes this.

Ok, let me try again. Thank you very much, it's perfect. I already have it set for my wallpaper on my note.

23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #548  

Ok, let me try again. Thank you very much, it's perfect. I already have it set for my wallpaper on my note.

Sorry, I guess Tapatalk 2 doesn't have a Thanks or Like button on the posts... personally, I don't have or use that app... too bad, it's actually a nice feature the full website and I find it is a very nice feature... most people do not have to say thanks in a post, they just click a button.

Oh I see. I'm new to Tapatalk. I don't see a like button, but it may be here. I'll look around. Agreed, it would be a nice feature though.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Can I get the base wallpaper in various colors (no logos)
    Thanks in advance, it's much appreciated!
    HTC Sensation: Rooted, S-Off, SuperCID
    [BOOTLOADER] ENG S-OFF 1.17
    [RECOVERY] 4ext Touch Recovery v.1.0.0.5 RC9
    [RADIO] 11.76A.3504.00U_11.24A.3504.31_M
    [ROM] ViperS 5.0.0 JB Sense 5
    [BUILD] Based HTC 3.19.401.101 RUU Ville C2
    [RIL] HTC-RIL 4.0.0037HMQ
    [Kernel] 1.0.3 by SebastianFM
    [SD] 64GB Class10

Asus Eee Pad Transformer
    Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime (Rooted/Stock with JB)
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425 ... LastLast