Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree213Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #551  

Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

Quote Originally Posted by mdpgc View Post
    Can I get the base wallpaper in various colors (no logos)
    Thanks in advance, it's much appreciated!
    Sorry, but that has to be a No... will not happen... again, sorry!
    Current: Moto X (2014) Pure Edition, ASUS ZenWatch, Pebble Steel, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)

Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"

Dear Fatboy,

Just like to say thanks for the amazing wallpapers and if I may,can I request a wallpaper from you.
    I know you like doing sports teams so if possible, can you make me a red flamed or whichever flame background you seem good with the soccer/football team Arsenal FC

Thanks
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #553  

Quote Originally Posted by s93shah View Post
    Dear Fatboy,

Just like to say thanks for the amazing wallpapers and if I may,can I request a wallpaper from you.
    I know you like doing sports teams so if possible, can you make me a red flamed or whichever flame background you seem good with the soccer/football team Arsenal FC

Thanks
    Red flames looked pretty good.

If you like it press the Like button, or the Thanks button.
    Retired Device (in order): HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)

Thanked by:
    s93shah likes this.

Thank you so much, I am loving it :-)
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #555  

Considering buying a Samsung S4 when they come out... so this has a 1920x1080 wallpaper.

I created something new with the New Viking's logo. This took a little more time to create than any of my past works, so I might not do any others. Anyways, here it is.

Below is this one on my Razr Maxx.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97-screenshot_2013-03-08-19-23-10.png  

Thanked by:

Great wallpapers! I was wondering if you could make a LA Kings one, maybe with the Stanley Cup in the back. If not the logo would be fine. Thanks again!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #557  

Quote Originally Posted by LAKingsDru View Post
    Great wallpapers! I was wondering if you could make a LA Kings one, maybe with the Stanley Cup in the back. If not the logo would be fine. Thanks again!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanked by 3:
    LAKingsDru likes this.

Freaking awesome! Thanks!!

La Kings, Stanley Cup champions
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #559  

Quote Originally Posted by LAKingsDru View Post
    Freaking awesome! Thanks!!

La Kings, Stanley Cup champions
    No Thanks or Likes??? That usually works much better than a post to say thanks.

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

Thanks for the Kings wallpaper. I just hit the thanks button.
    Thanked by:

These are the best wallpapers you can get, thanks for sharing, you made me the detroit tigers one a while ago i have been using that one for awhile but i was wondering about the tigers logo with the tiger coming out of the "D". much appreciated!!

Detoit pistons also
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #563  

Quote Originally Posted by mcain16 View Post
    These are the best wallpapers you can get, thanks for sharing, you made me the detroit tigers one a while ago i have been using that one for awhile but i was wondering about the tigers logo with the tiger coming out of the "D". much appreciated!!
    Much harder to find this older logo, then rework it... it's was a lot of work.

Quote Originally Posted by mcain16 View Post
    Detoit pistons also
    And I did not think the Pistons had a Tiger coming out it's D... so I'm guessing you wanted just the regular Detroit Piston's logo.

Additionally, I am going to make these images as large as I can... my original background is 1600x1200, so that is what these images are.

Thanked by:
    mcain16 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    Much harder to find this older logo, then rework it... it's was a lot of work.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-o...sAltFlames.jpg

And I did not think the Pistons had a Tiger coming out it's D... so I'm guessing you wanted just the regular Detroit Piston's logo.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-n...tonsFlames.jpg

Additionally, I am going to make these images as large as I can... my original background is 1600x1200, so that is what these images are.
    Can I get a LA Lakers and Anaheim angels wp please? Anything you come up would be highly appreciated , thanks in advanced :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Any chance of doing Real Madrid soccer club in cyan?

as always great work thank you for the extra work it shows, and i know you said you dont do same city teams anymore but if you ever change your mind keep me in mind with the 4 detroit teams!!!
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #567  

Quote Originally Posted by mrmruano View Post
    Can I get a LA Lakers and Anaheim angels wp please? Anything you come up would be highly appreciated , thanks in advanced :thumbup:

Already did these:

Thanked by:

These are all great do you think you could do one for the Seattle Mariners. Thanks
    TheMindy2011 likes this.

did my post go through?
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #570  

Quote Originally Posted by ddickinson View Post
    did my post go through?
    If you are asking if I saw your post, I did... if you are asking if I've done it, I did not. I usually do not work on these until the weekend or when I have time... I have not had time yet. Relax... deep breaths!!!

mcain16 likes this.

Sorry didn't mean to sound impatient. Some of my post keep coming up will not be posted until approved by modirator. Couldn't tell if this one went through. Take all the time you want. Thanks again
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #572  

Quote Originally Posted by wildmangk View Post
    Any chance of doing Real Madrid soccer club in cyan?

Thanked by:
    wildmangk likes this.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #573  

Quote Originally Posted by ddickinson View Post
    These are all great do you think you could do one for the Seattle Mariners. Thanks

Thanked by 2:

Thanks that looks awsome

Thanks man that looks awesome!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526 ... LastLast