Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 LastLast
Like Tree205Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #601  

Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

Quote Originally Posted by Army21 View Post
    Hey I have downloaded a few of your papers and really dig them. I have had the TB Bucs up since draft day but almost college time and need to support my pirates. Anything you can do with these images? Pick the best one and do your thing. Thanks
    All of these are too small, but thought the skull and cross bones with the pirates hat looked cool... I found a larger version online and I'm looking at it... check back this weekend, I might have something.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

Cool thanks
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #603  

Quote Originally Posted by Army21 View Post
    Cool thanks
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

That is bad ***

Thanks
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #605  

Memorial Day... not just remembering those that have fallen for our freedom, but also remember those that have lost part of themselves to give us our freedom...

Flames Wallpaper
    Thanked by 2:
    mrmruano, tarn451 and mcain16 like this.

I seen that you have made a superman logo wallpaper in the past but I was wondering if I may request one with the new man of steel logo?
    mrmruano likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #607  

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidGuy22 View Post
    I seen that you have made a superman logo wallpaper in the past but I was wondering if I may request one with the new man of steel logo?
    I liked the metal background on new image, so I went with a grey flames... added in the drop shadow and a nice white glow.
    Hope you like it... it's not easy to do these.

Flames Wallpaper

Awesome work!! Thank you very much!!

Great wallpaper could you make one for the hHouston Dynamo? Would be greatly appreciated.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #610  

Quote Originally Posted by foreverorange View Post
    Great wallpaper could you make one for the hHouston Dynamo? Would be greatly appreciated.
    Flames Wallpaper
    Thanked by:

Thanks a bunch!!!! Its great!!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

Is there anyway I could bribe you to make me an Arkansas Razorback one? I'd really like to rep my hogs this football season :-)
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #613  

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stough View Post
    Is there anyway I could bribe you to make me an Arkansas Razorback one? I'd really like to rep my hogs this football season :-)
    Debated on using a Red mascot, but thought the Red flames looked really good with a White mascot, then put a Black glow, which I thought worked a lot better than a white glow. Of course since you talked about football I had to use the Razorback by itself. Hope you like it.

Flames Wallpaper
    Thanked by:
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    Debated on using a Red mascot, but thought the Red flames looked really good with a White mascot, then put a Black glow, which I thought worked a lot better than a white glow. Of course since you talked about football I had to use the Razorback by itself. Hope you like it.

I love it :-) thanks a ton.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

Can i have one with a red smoke background without the Pitt Panthers symbol? Also can you make the symbols holo?

Hi have you got an Chicago Bulls coloured logo with red flames?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk 4
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #617  

Quote Originally Posted by Updater View Post
    Hi have you got an Chicago Bulls coloured logo with red flames?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk 4
    Already posted one... search really works well within a thread... scroll to the top of this page and there is a link for "Search Thread"... click on that and then put in Chicago Bulls... and I found this: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97 on Post #352 of this thread.
    Flames Wallpaper
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #618  

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggz98 View Post
    Can i have one with a red smoke background without the Pitt Panthers symbol? Also can you make the symbols holo?
    Sorry, I'm not doing any more multiple logo wallpapers, except possibly for the two Superbowl teams.
    Flames Wallpaper

Any way we could see some Iowa Hawkeye backgrounds, and maybe one with the ANF "America needs farmers logo?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Just read your post sorry
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #620  

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Morden View Post
    Any way we could see some Iowa Hawkeye backgrounds, and maybe one with the ANF "America needs farmers logo?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Just read your post sorry
    Sports wallpaper is easier since their logos are all over the web... but not so easy to find a large logo for ANF... sorry. Since the colors are yellow and black I made the flames a dark grey.

Flames Wallpaper

In reading through this I saw you are retired Navy. I'm looking for two backgrounds. One for the Wisconsin Badgers. And a Navy Chief Anchor one. Think you can hook me up? Thanks!
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #622  

Quote Originally Posted by mullensd17 View Post
    In reading through this I saw you are retired Navy. I'm looking for two backgrounds. One for the Wisconsin Badgers. And a Navy Chief Anchor one. Think you can hook me up? Thanks!
    As time has passed with this flames thread, so has my devices and the larger the wallpapers... this is using the 1920x1920 wallpaper at 300dpi. I then try to add a nice version of the sports image or other image on top of it, and then add a few effects.

I had this Navy Chief Anchor, but it was not the best of quality... I tried to improve it and clean it up as best I could. I've had it for a while. Hopefully it works.

And surprisingly I could not find a good image of the WI Badgers image either, but I thought this worked with the WI colors. Through in a white glow and a drop shadow at the same angle as the one in the image.
    Flames Wallpaper
    Thanked by:

You think you could do a real Madrid one
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #624  

Quote Originally Posted by oedx View Post
    You think you could do a real Madrid one
    Back just a couple pages... and search works really well in a thread... just go to the top of a thread and it will just search in that thread for any key words... anyways, here is the link to that post: Post #573
    Flames Wallpaper

All of these are too small, but thought the skull and cross bones with the pirates hat looked cool... I found a larger version online and I'm looking at it... check back this weekend, I might have something.
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 LastLast