Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

danray83

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I really like your UK Wildcats wallpaper. I'm new to the forums, can I download this wallpaper to my Samsung Galaxy Note 2? If I can, how do I download it?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I really like your UK Wildcats wallpaper. I'm new to the forums, can I download this wallpaper to my Samsung Galaxy Note 2? If I can, how do I download it?

Yes, you should be able to... simply browse to it, long press the image and select something like "Save Image." Personally, I prefer the Chrome mobile browser... it works great for this.

AndroidGuy22

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if I may get a wallpaper of the Washington Capitals for the upcoming NHL season. I would like the eagle head logo with a white glow effect on either a red or blue background. whatever looks better:) Thnx in advanced.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if I may get a wallpaper of the Washington Capitals for the upcoming NHL season. I would like the eagle head logo with a white glow effect on either a red or blue background. whatever looks better:) Thnx in advanced.

I can work on a Washington Capitals wallpaper soon, but not an eagle head unless you are asking for a Philadelphia Eagles logo (which I've already done one). I mainly do sports logo's. It's much easier to find sport's logos on the internet, and each of those logos are large enough to be put on this wallpaper. A generic eagle head is not a standard logo you find.

AndroidGuy22

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I am sorry, I should have been a lil more clear on what I was asking. I was meaning the Capitals 2nd logo, not a real eagle image. here is a small pic of the logo. You can do the regular logo if that is better though:)

washington-capitals-eagle-logo_color_4.jpg

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Love all of these.
My screen name gives it away, but can you do a VW logo? Maybe a blue background, but I will bow to your extreme expertise.
Thanks in advance.

Mav. :cool:

Sent telepathically using the ESP app.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
BMW logo with a Grey background, which works best for the Black...
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...I/AAAAAAAAB0U/yjzI6TSabLo/s1040/BMWFlames.jpg

Then went with the Orange/Red in the /// which I thought looked the best with the other colors I had to work with...
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-.../AAAAAAAAB0c/tKeRNAZriOU/s1040/BMWMFlames.jpg

Those are freaking awesome! Thanks Fatboy, you make great wallpapers. The m wallpaper goes really well with my m3 which is also black and red

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Those are freaking awesome! Thanks Fatboy, you make great wallpapers. The m wallpaper goes really well with my m3 which is also black and red

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I shouldn't have to say this, and I DO enjoy the comments about how much people like my wallpaper.... BUT the THANKS and LIKE buttons on the posts are a nice way of showing how much you like the wallpaper... and others can also come in after you and add their own Thanks and/or Like of my work.

sfmccallie

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon fatboy. You do awesome work, and I've looked through the 21 pages of comments for what I am about to ask for, and if I missed it I will apologize in advance. I am about to be spending a LOT of money at Texas A&M on my son, and was wondering if you could work your magic and come up with a wallpaper for the Aggies. Thanks in advance either way.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
if your still making these can I get an Oklahoma Sooners OU logo on the crimson flames? Thanks in advance.

When I was looking through my collection to see if I had done an OU wallpaper I say an idea of to create your wallpaper. Hope you like it.
OUFlames.jpg

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Good afternoon fatboy. You do awesome work, and I've looked through the 21 pages of comments for what I am about to ask for, and if I missed it I will apologize in advance. I am about to be spending a LOT of money at Texas A&M on my son, and was wondering if you could work your magic and come up with a wallpaper for the Aggies. Thanks in advance either way.

TexasA%2526MFlames.jpg