Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 642
Like Tree205Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #101  

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Quote Originally Posted by rugby10 View Post
    Any plans on making a NY Mets, and/or Boston Bruins? Thanks


    Then after seeing some of this develop I decided to remove the White and let the wallpaper show through.
    Last edited by fatboy97; 01-13-2012 at 04:06 PM.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
    Thanked by:
    ckstou 
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #102  

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Quote Originally Posted by martymar13 View Post
    Awesome Rangers wallpaper! Thanks!

    How bout a dallas cowboys one?
    Last edited by fatboy97; 01-13-2012 at 04:07 PM.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
  3. #103  
    LoveMyDroid02's Avatar

    Posts
    77 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Would it be possible for you to do another Pittsburgh Pirates wallpaper with it being like a grey or black background with the yellow "P" logo? Thanks in advanced.
  4. #104  
    cincyrob's Avatar

    Posts
    81 Posts
    ROM
    Froyo 2.2 1012 Build

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Fatboy, you have made some awesome flame wallpapers, have used more than a few myself. but that last one you just did(cowboys) is god awful. i hope it didnt hurt your system making something with the cowboys logo on it....lmao.. just joking all.
    How about one with grey/silver flames with the Raiders skull in the middle.... you know what they say "real men wear black!!!!"
    Samsung Captivate
    1012 Build Froyo 2.2
    ADW Launcher EX
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #105  

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Quote Originally Posted by cincyrob View Post
    Fatboy, you have made some awesome flame wallpapers, have used more than a few myself. but that last one you just did(cowboys) is god awful. i hope it didnt hurt your system making something with the cowboys logo on it....lmao.. just joking all.
    How about one with grey/silver flames with the Raiders skull in the middle.... you know what they say "real men wear black!!!!"
    Raider's skull??? Are you talking about the logo??? I googled Raiders skull and see a few other people's art work with skulls, but nothing official with a skull... let me know what it is you are looking for.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #106  

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyDroid02 View Post
    Would it be possible for you to do another Pittsburgh Pirates wallpaper with it being like a grey or black background with the yellow "P" logo? Thanks in advanced.
    Last edited by fatboy97; 01-13-2012 at 04:07 PM.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
    Thanked by:
  7. #107  
    LoveMyDroid02's Avatar

    Posts
    77 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Nice! Thanks again!
  8. #108  
    cincyrob's Avatar

    Posts
    81 Posts
    ROM
    Froyo 2.2 1012 Build

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Yea the raiders logo. Not with the helmet. Just the logo.
    Samsung Captivate
    1012 Build Froyo 2.2
    ADW Launcher EX
  9. #109  

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    These are pretty awesome!

    How about a Texas Longhorn with some burnt orange flames?

    Yeah...that would be cool...

    Thanks in advance!!
  10. #110  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    This is nice man! Thanks!!

    Looks nice on my Evo!
    Last edited by martymar13; 07-14-2011 at 02:11 PM.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #111  

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Quote Originally Posted by cincyrob View Post
    Yea the raiders logo. Not with the helmet. Just the logo.
    Last edited by fatboy97; 01-13-2012 at 04:08 PM.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
    Thanked by 2:
    mcain16 likes this.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #112  

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Quote Originally Posted by Ha Chickee Pitah View Post
    These are pretty awesome!

    How about a Texas Longhorn with some burnt orange flames?

    Yeah...that would be cool...

    Thanks in advance!!
    I assume by the request you were asking for a black version of the Longhorns since you wanted the burnt orange flames... so here is what I came up with.

    Last edited by fatboy97; 01-13-2012 at 04:08 PM.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
    Thanked by 4:
    scottysize likes this.
  13. #113  

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    I assume by the request you were asking for a black version of the Longhorns since you wanted the burnt orange flames... so here is what I came up with.
    That is really awesome man. Thank you!

    Looking at it on my phone, I think a white Longhorn might look better, though. I really don't want to trouble you, and I'm sorry I didn't specify in my first request. Anytime you get a chance would be fine. Thank you again!
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #114  

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Quote Originally Posted by Ha Chickee Pitah View Post
    That is really awesome man. Thank you!

    Looking at it on my phone, I think a white Longhorn might look better, though. I really don't want to trouble you, and I'm sorry I didn't specify in my first request. Anytime you get a chance would be fine. Thank you again!
    I'll either look at doing it again tonight or sometime this weekend. I have the background, but I create these wallpapers in layers and don't keep any of the work except the output... so I need to recreate each basically from scratch, including changing the color of my main wallpaper. It is a little work, but it's manageable.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
  15. #115  
    kssporty's Avatar

    Posts
    40 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    How bout an UGA wallpaper? Just the G or the bulldog logo would be awesome.
  16. #116  
    cincyrob's Avatar

    Posts
    81 Posts
    ROM
    Froyo 2.2 1012 Build

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Fatboy97, you are correct it is some work getting these just right. as you know im trying to learn how to do these. i was playing around with the raiders one you did for me. i cant seem to get the top part of mine(raiders lettering) to be a solid black. and where it is black around the lettering i want it with the flame look. any tips? here is what i have done.

    Samsung Captivate
    1012 Build Froyo 2.2
    ADW Launcher EX
    Thanked by:
    mcain16 likes this.
  17. #117  
    cincyrob's Avatar

    Posts
    81 Posts
    ROM
    Froyo 2.2 1012 Build

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Quote Originally Posted by millsk28 View Post
    How bout an UGA wallpaper? Just the G or the bulldog logo would be awesome.
    hows these?




    the G looks cool with the white taken out and see the flames behind it.
    Samsung Captivate
    1012 Build Froyo 2.2
    ADW Launcher EX
    Thanked by:
    VW Maverick and mcain16 like this.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #118  

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Quote Originally Posted by cincyrob View Post
    Fatboy97, you are correct it is some work getting these just right. as you know im trying to learn how to do these. i was playing around with the raiders one you did for me. i cant seem to get the top part of mine(raiders lettering) to be a solid black. and where it is black around the lettering i want it with the flame look. any tips? here is what i have done.

    Nice wallpaper. I'm not exactly sure what you want... but using my small image I attached as an example I could export that as a PNG file and make all black elements invisible... then make another with all white elements invisible. Now you have two images you could take different things from... and then you could take the white and make it all black, and vice versa... copying different things to a master image (Paint shop pro calls it a PSPImage file) with different layers, then you can export that and build your own jpg image by making different layers invisible, or visible.

    Hope that helped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97-250px-oakland_raiders.svg.png  
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
    davidh606 and mcain16 like this.
  19. #119  
    kssporty's Avatar

    Posts
    40 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    The UGA ones look awesome Thanks.
  20. #120  

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    I was wondering can you do these
    Chicago Cubs
    Chicago White Sox
    12oz Prophet circle

    the little 12 for the site emblem, or the 12ozprophet would work too
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #121  

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Quote Originally Posted by Ha Chickee Pitah View Post
    That is really awesome man. Thank you!

    Looking at it on my phone, I think a white Longhorn might look better, though. I really don't want to trouble you, and I'm sorry I didn't specify in my first request. Anytime you get a chance would be fine. Thank you again!
    Last edited by fatboy97; 01-13-2012 at 04:09 PM.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
    Thanked by 2:
    scottysize likes this.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #122  

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Quote Originally Posted by Silberc View Post
    I was wondering can you do these
    Chicago Cubs
    Chicago White Sox
    12oz Prophet circle

    the little 12 for the site emblem, or the 12ozprophet would work too
    Sorry, I draw the line at graffiti. Here are the two MLB teams.


    Last edited by fatboy97; 01-13-2012 at 04:09 PM.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
    Thanked by 2:
    rgt10Silberc 
    rgt10 likes this.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #123  

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    Nice wallpaper. I'm not exactly sure what you want... but using my small image I attached as an example I could export that as a PNG file and make all black elements invisible... then make another with all white elements invisible. Now you have two images you could take different things from... and then you could take the white and make it all black, and vice versa... copying different things to a master image (Paint shop pro calls it a PSPImage file) with different layers, then you can export that and build your own jpg image by making different layers invisible, or visible.

    Hope that helped.
    Something like this:

    Last edited by fatboy97; 01-13-2012 at 04:09 PM.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
    Thanked by 2:
    cincyrob and mcain16 like this.
  24. #124  
    cporier91's Avatar

    Posts
    251 Posts
    ROM
    Stock and loving it

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Fatboy97, i have a quick question., i am going to Tyler Junior College and was wondering if you could make a wallpaper for me. I would appreciate it so much! heres a logo to TJC.



    thanks again, and if you're not able to i completely understand. thanks for your time!
  25. #125  
    jlmans79's Avatar

    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

    Default Re: Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

    Have any plans to make a Nebraska Huskers one!!??
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B