HTC EVO 4G Wallpapers site....beta!

freeza

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm putting together a website dedicated to mobile wallpapers for various devices that I own.

After searching the internet for a good site, I have yet to find one that meets certain criteria and almost all of them have wallpapers that don't quite live up to expectations:

-them being too big
-them being too small
-them not being quite the right size to accommodate Android's strange "crop" window you receive after selecting a picture you want to use.

I'm aiming to fix that by having wallpapers designed with Android in mind to not only accommodate the crop window, but also allow you to select and use the entire picture.

I'm still in the process of getting everything running smooth, and there's still some performance tweaks, theme settings, and configuration settings that need to be addressed but eventually I'll get there. I also hope to have a mobile version running soon, so that you can access from any Android device.

This site will also allow guests/registered users to upload their own wallpapers and will automatically resize them according to what album you upload them to.

Anyway, check out the sneak peak here: Home - Mobile Wallpapers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol