Ringtones for Samsung Charge

vabloke

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

Can anyone tell me a good place to get (free) ringtones for my Charge? I really want 'Ke$ha / Kesha - We R Who We R'

Is there an app that anyone could recommend for editing ringtones?

Thanks

Nozzles Brewin

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Take a look at zedge.com or tonzr.com

if neither of those have it google "youtube to mp3 converter" there are a ton of free ones out there, convert the video to mp3 then make a ringtone out of it, I use "ringdroid" myself

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

Can anyone tell me a good place to get (free) ringtones for my Charge? I really want 'Ke$ha / Kesha - We R Who We R'

Thanks

Go to crackberry.com and register
go to ringtones
email yourself the ringtone
download the ringtone
enjoy

There are a bazillion ringtones there, OK not that many. You may find the one you want there.:D

Moke0043

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Go to crackberry.com and register
go to ringtones
email yourself the ringtone
download the ringtone
enjoy

There are a bazillion ringtones there, OK not that many. You may find the one you want there.:D

I second this option. If you want a particular song, they will most likely have it there. And, the email option is great.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Apps like Ringdroid will allow you to further customize the ringtone by allowing you to loop a certain part of the song.

robbie1288

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

Thanks

you should look in the market for "mp3 downloader" and ringdroid to customize ringtone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital