MLB Wallpaper Request

petrocity

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm hoping someone can help me with their superior skills to make a wood texture wallpaper with a brewers logo "burned" into it similar to what it looks like when they brand the logos on bats like the louisville slugger logo.

pittsm

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
i know this isn't quite what you asked for, but i'm pretty new to ps and couldn't figure out how to get that "burned" in look.

weathered-wood-grain-tex3ture.jpg

mypie

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
hi,

hope i'm not being too specific but does anyone happen to know of any jimmie rollins or wilson valdez wallpapers?

thanx in advance!

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
hi,

hope i'm not being too specific but does anyone happen to know of any jimmie rollins or wilson valdez wallpapers?

thanx in advance!

This is a MLB Wallpaper thread... hijacking someone's thread is frowned upon... if search does not find something and you really can not find someone's thread that is close then you should start your own thread.

pittsm

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
This is a MLB Wallpaper thread... hijacking someone's thread is frowned upon... if search does not find something and you really can not find someone's thread that is close then you should start your own thread.

correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't the people he listed MLB players? Seems relevant to me.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, my bad... maybe you can help them out then... I did not see to many pictures of players on this thread... and I'm not a big fan of doing them myself.

pittsm

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, my bad... maybe you can help them out then... I did not see to many pictures of players on this thread... and I'm not a big fan of doing them myself.

lol, no thanks. I think his post was relevant, but at the same time not something i have any interest in doing.