How to send a mp3 via whatsapp on nexus 4

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't have a Nexus but from Whatsapp you can select to send an Audio file; it will then ask you if you want to use a recording or a music track.

mithungn

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
You can use any file manager like "OI File Manager" & select the required mp3/audio, click send/share & choose whatsapp & required contact.

Rohit490

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I just had an email discussion with the whatsapp support team. They replied as follow:
Hi,

Thanks for your message. A recent update to Google Play Music disabled file sharing by third party applications.

In order to send music through WhatsApp, you must have a compatible audio picker. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.jrtstudio.music&token=47BqZrtG will allow you to choose audio files on your device. Please note that you must be able to play the audio file on your phone to be able to choose it.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help!

Cheers,
WhatsApp Support Team

arun kumar39

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I solved that issue in my Motorola Moto G removing the Google Play Music updates.

hi buddy i am also having moto g .. before updating to kitkat version everything was fine. but once i upgraded to kitkat version i am no longer able to share my music via bluetooth through quick office. cant even do cut and paste from one folder to another.. can you tell me how to share music through Bluetooth with help of quick office and cant even send mp3 through wats app... need help..

Tanya Sharma

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
you can slove dis probs by uploading ur music file to google drive n then send tht file to w'app frm derr :D I hv solved mah dis probs by doing the same ....... yoo !! Enjoyyyyy !!

Tanya Sharma

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
You Can sought out dis probs by uploading ur music files to google drive n frm there u can easily send the files anywhere may be it whatsapp bluetooth or as such :D

Aranya Dutta

May 17, 2014
Visit site
In my Sony Xperia,Walkman is the default music player...
So,to send the music or .mp3 files through Whatsapp, i tap on the attach button on the top right corner of a conversation window.....from the options displayed,tap on "Audio"...a dialog box appears saying "choose an action"...i tap on the "Walkman" option...then choose the track to be sent....then its uploaded and sent and its done..thats all........