Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Whatsapp and Cloud based files and Google Play Music

Hi All

I have just delved into the smartphone territory my note is great. I have discovered new things on my journey. I have found whatsapp and viber - amazing products and help me be in touch with my family and friends and the service is simply amazing.

I have also discovered I can upload all my music to the cloud, in particular 20,000 track to Google Play Music, which is again simply amazing, and I have my music with me at work and at the club etc. At times I want to share images or music with my family but cannot for the life of me find a way to access any of the cloud-drives (google, dropbox or one-drive) or the music that I have uploaded to the Google Play Music. I can see my files and music if I open the respective android apps such as dropbox or music play app but not when I am using whatsapp (or for that matter viber).

Please help and point me in the right direction on this matter. Many many thanks.