if I uninstall whatsapp, will others atleast get a single tick mark when they send me messages?

ankitsingh412

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
If I uninstall whatsapp from my phone without deleting my account, will others be able to send messages to me (ofcourse I won't be getting them, but will they have a single tick when they try sending me a message). And if I reinstall whatsapp again, can I see those messages that were sent to me while my whatsapp was uninstalled?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
If I uninstall whatsapp from my phone without deleting my account, will others be able to send messages to me (ofcourse I won't be getting them, but will they have a single tick when they try sending me a message). And if I reinstall whatsapp again, can I see those messages that were sent to me while my whatsapp was uninstalled?

Hi, from experience, if you uninstall the app the person who sent the message will receive 1 tick to indicate it successfully left their phone, but hasn't been delivered to yours successfully. If you reinstall the app you won't receive the previous sent messages that didn't deliver when you had the app uninstalled.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance