WhatsApp Help! - How to restore one chat in a Galaxy S3 which WA was deactivated??

hacepo

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello.
I have an old Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300), Android 4.1.2 and now I've bought an iPhone.
When I first turned up the iPhone, I've installed WhatsApp and entered my number. As a result, I was able to start using WA in the new phone.
The problem is that I thought I would still be able to visualize my old chats (and media) at the old phone, but I cannot. When I open WA in my old S3, it asks to enter with my number, to get a SMS. If I do so, it will disconnect from my iphone, and I'm not sure if the conversations are still there.
All I want is just to have access to one conversation, where I had important data. I have not made manual backups in my S3.
Do anybody knows how to make this possible??

kjell kjell

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
activate whatsapp on your s3 again and make a manual backup in the settings.
than moove the file to yur iphone and activate whatsapp on it and it should restore all the coversations.

hacepo

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Ok, but the problem is that I don't intend to restore the conversations in my iPhone. I just want to have access to the chats in the old S3.
If I enter my number in S3, I guess that WA will log out in my iPhone, which I do not want. I just want to continue using WA at the iPhone, and to have access at chats at my S3.
Do anybody knows how to make this possible?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance