- 45 Posts
Using a US T-Mobile / Wind in Toronto
Anyone know if I could drop a pay as you go, Wind SIM card in my US T-Mo S3 and use it in Toronto?
Will any issues arise in swapping SIM cards? I assume doing so will replace all of my current texts, contacts, and phone log history?
Opinions? Would it just be better to use the pay as you go phone, instead of trying to swap the SIM?
I'll be in Toronto for a week, and really want a data connection that won't destroy my bank account.
- 06-02-2013, 09:35 PM #2
- By cohoman in forum AT&TReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2013, 07:44 PM
- By shoebidou in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2012, 06:35 PM
- By ma3loom in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2012, 12:01 PM
- By PAC757 in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2012, 10:42 PM
- By a.salam in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2010, 12:54 PM