What about Windows Phone 8?

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed this area says Windows Phone but I'm just wondering what's happening regarding WP8? I happen to own a Nokia Lumia 920 (and before anyone flames me for going WP over Android, it's better integrated for me given my usage caseload), but there isn't really a section here for those WP8 owners? If you're a Windows Phone 7 owner (which I technically am, see HTC TITAN) then you're sorted, but WP8 users? Any idea if we can get WP8 merged with this current section?

Roni96

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
What I've understood about this forum so far, this is android forum so I'd think most of the stuff in here is about android. So if you want to talk or ask questions about WP 7 or 8 you probably should look up the windowsphone central.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What I've understood about this forum so far, this is android forum so I'd think most of the stuff in here is about android. So if you want to talk or ask questions about WP 7 or 8 you probably should look up the windowsphone central.

With his 4,474 global posts and his info showing badges for every Mobile Nations site, I'm sure the OP is well aware of the WPCentral forums...

There is a distinct line separating WP7 and WP8 and that is what Daniel seems to be asking about; why is that line not addressed here. The rest of your post, Roni, does answer that query. It's an Android site. They don't host massive amounts of discussion on other OS choices... Just like at WPCentral there are not separate areas for all the myriad Android ROMS and skins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar