Smooth, but sooo boring.

Jalarm

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Played on my friends Focus, the thing has literally no lag, but the OS is just boring. It's like an iphone with just bigger squares.

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
It's not "like an iPhone" at all, but I get where you're going. I sold all my AT&T phones, and I'm left with the one my company gave me, the Focus. It's literally the most boring operating system I can be stuck with. I had the chance to switch to a Pearl 3G, but I didn't want to do that to myself. Neither the BlackBerry nor WP provide things such as tethering, decent app selection, so it's a miserable experience with either one. At least my Focus can get me Engadget and Reddit. That's about it.

Reactions: cordoni

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
It's not "like an iPhone" at all, but I get where you're going. I sold all my AT&T phones, and I'm left with the one my company gave me, the Focus. It's literally the most boring operating system I can be stuck with. I had the chance to switch to a Pearl 3G, but I didn't want to do that to myself. Neither the BlackBerry nor WP provide things such as tethering, decent app selection, so it's a miserable experience with either one. At least my Focus can get me Engadget and Reddit. That's about it.

As a former WinMo and Blackberry user, I could not agree more.

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Used one for a day, it is smooth but I get tired at looking at the giant squares all the time and the transitions effects were cool but gets boring after a couple of hours.

roberte1342

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
I've been keeping my eye on this one. I think it is about a year behind on features but from what I've learned from MS over the last two decades is they have a way of steamrolling forward not caring in the least what is in their path. It will be intersting to see how things are a year from now. Will it be another Zune or an Xbox?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk