Xbox One: Prepare for Titanfall

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm unable to say anything regarding this games specifics given I signed an NDA but I am able to say its the best online experience I've ever had the pleasure of taking part in. The Alpha was simply amazing.

Anyone else excited? This has literally ruined all other FPS games for me.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Prepare for Titanfall

I am very excited. Somewhat planning on getting a desktop PC that is able to run it.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

I am very excited. Somewhat planning on getting a desktop PC that is able to run it.

That works too. Respawn has said the best version will be on Xbox One and that's the main platform of development. PC will most likely run similar with minimal improvements if true.

Either way this will be so much fun

Omega Dave

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site

I'm interested in this game for sure, and plan to get an Xbox One once it comes out. The only problem I have with it, is that I heard somewhere that the maps were kind of small, especially being a mech/fps game, you'd think it'd be in a massive playground right?

I'm still going to get it, looks promising enough.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

I'm interested in this game for sure, and plan to get an Xbox One once it comes out. The only problem I have with it, is that I heard somewhere that the maps were kind of small, especially being a mech/fps game, you'd think it'd be in a massive playground right?

I'm still going to get it, looks promising enough.

The maps are not small by any means. They're not Battlefield big but they shouldn't be. You'll always find action but you won't be cramped.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Got the full version on Monday night. I've put in about 26 hours so far and its amazing. Easily the best online FPS I've ever played.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol