Make the phone english friendly.
I'm new to android. That stated, I bought a Xiaomi MI 3 when I went to china last week, it's great, the only problem is that most apps (native apps) are in chinese. I want to know if there is a way for me to change the Android version of my device or if there is any way to adapt it to be completely english friendly.
- 01-27-2014, 12:48 PM #2
Re: Make the phone english friendly.
Welcome to Android Central! Is the system language set to English, under Settings>Language & input>Language? If so, you may not be able to do much about the preinstalled apps, since the language selection of those apps may be baked into their code.
- 01-27-2014, 03:52 PM #4
- 02-01-2014, 01:02 PM #5
- 02-19-2014, 08:27 AM #6
- By Golfdriver97 in forum LG G Pro 2Replies: 9Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:48 AM
- By knotquiteawake in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 21Last Post: 01-30-2014, 04:49 PM
- By Premium1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 01-30-2014, 11:33 AM
- By angelisawesome in forum SprintReplies: 8Last Post: 01-28-2014, 06:15 PM
- By sylsau in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 08:51 AM