why cant i decide ?

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
been toying with rooting, i actually have all the files downloaded and ready to go. but just cant seem to do it LOL. i guess i just fear bricking it, but after many readings it can be undone. i have my thunderbolt rooted and i change roms about once a week. trying to find the best ROM for battery and look. but with my xoom i just cant seem to pull the plug. reasons for rooting. been real laggy lately. browsing just closing for no reason. a few force closes from time to time and constantly using the fast reboot ALOT.
advantages and disadvantages to rooting the xoom?

Castorshells

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Rooting the Xoom is totally worth it and pretty safe. There is minimal risk in bricking the device. There are loads of instructions on Xoomforums.com.

Its totally worth it, these xooms are getting old but still one of the best on the market with the dev community we got. So much customization you can do, overclocking, full access to files and SD card, auto mounting of drives with a custom rom, there's so much.

Its totally worth it and I recommend Team EOS roms.

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
did it and love it. join the ranks of why did i wait so long? reloading apps and such for about 5hrs and playing around with it and not even a glitch. no stall, no force close, fast fast fast, over clocked to 1.4 and fast and smooth.
running eos nightlys ICS
the rooting part was fairly easy had a few hiccups but got through it. glad i did it now. plus kinda liking the chrome browser.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon