Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,234 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ace Rom 1.7 / ACS 1.2

Default Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Stock Pre Rooted Live US WiFi XOOM

For you rooted guys here is the stock pre rooted JB update just flash it in recovery.

[UPDATE][JB]Stock Android 4.1.1 JRO03H, Root, via CWM Recovery (US Wi-Fi MZ604) - xda-developers

Follow there instructions for the install its took me about 6 min to do screen shots to follow soon...

Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Stock Pre Rooted Live US WiFi XOOM-screenshot_2012-07-29-06-23-23.jpg  
    Last edited by gitit20; 07-29-2012 at 07:36 AM.
    LMO

ROM
    ICS | Jellybean

Default Re: Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Stock Pre Rooted Live US WiFi XOOM

Just want to say make sure your checksum is valid! I ended up with a black screen at bootup after installing it twice, wiping everything, etc. Finally checked the .zip file and found that it was just a bad download. Re-downloaded, installed, and all went smoothly! I didn't even lose any of my apps or data! This update is great!!!

~ Droid RAZR MAXX, Stock rooted ICS
    ~ Xoom Wi-fi: Stock rooted JB
    LMO

ROM
    ICS | Jellybean

For anyone interested but afraid to try -- I installed that charging LED patch via CWM, and it works with this 4.1.1 update! Woohoo!!! I have my charging LED back on again! (because that's how I like it)

~ Droid RAZR MAXX, Stock rooted ICS
    ~ Xoom Wi-fi: Stock rooted JB

My wifi xoom was rooted but wouldn't take ota. So, I reverted to stock and locked the bootloader. I am guessing the only way to get root again is to revert again, and then use this? Unless any of you have another way. Thanks for any information.

Thank you so much. Worked perfect.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums