- 336 Posts
- Stock/Nova Prime
Will this root my 4G Xoom on 4.04 using a mac?
So I'm sick and tired of waiting for the 4.1.2 update from Verizon. I've become pretty good at rooting and flashing roms on both my GS3 and my wife's DROID 3. I only have access to a mac so sometimes finding good and current directions can be difficult.
I found this http://wiki.rootzwiki.com/Motorola_Xoom. My questions are, are these directions still valid on my Xooms current software and 4g hardware upgrade using a mac? And if it is what 4.1.2 roms are the best. And are there any 4.2 roms out there for the 4g Xoom? I heard team eos was working on it but not sure if it's ready yet. Thanks!
Sent from my Xoom using Android Central ForumsSent from my Galaxy S3 Running CleanROM 5.5.1
- 07-31-2013, 02:47 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Will this root my 4G Xoom on 4.04 using a mac?
Hey man, new to this site.. Also trying to find directions for a newby such as myself to root the xoom, and i only have a mac also.. is very hard to find. if you foudn any information or could help me.. that woudl be amazing.. please let me know? thanks bud!
- By fenjen in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:24 PM
- By Bstro in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2012, 05:04 AM
- By reaper420 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2011, 02:08 PM
- By legendarydog in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 4Last Post: 03-22-2011, 12:20 AM
- By Panchoevo in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 08-11-2010, 01:57 PM