Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Saved from possible brick, but now ADB can't find and only goes to fastboot

Hi y'all,

So I was trying to update a rooted Xoom I bought by bringing it back to stock and apparently typing oem lock was a final straw I wasn't supposed to do. Was able to get the SBF thing to recognize it and flashed HDK75, now if I try to start it regular it does the floating hexagons forever, or if I try to hold volume down it doesn't let me choose recovery, it just goes to fastboot... and ADB can't find it, either.

Should I just keep flashing images until I find one that boots, or something? I'm new to this and at a loss. I am going to try this and never oem lock to see if I can find a working image...
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Saved from possible brick, but now ADB can't find and only goes to fastboot

Okay, so I got it to boot with the stock image after reflashing! Thank god. Phew. I was starting to sweat bullets.