Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Default Xoom Sbf hurry

xda just dropped the stock xoom sbf you will need RSD. will wipe your xoom. hurry before it gets removed http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=980803

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...
    passionately curious

Global Posts
    2,825 Global Posts

I added this here this morning if you need some instructions on how to use it: http://forum.androidcentral.com/moto...05-2011-a.html
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,258 Global Posts

Downloaded it last night in case it gets pulled or whatever. Isn't this supposed to be released anyways since this is a Google experience device? And I mean released, not leaked.
    BlackBerry 8330 --> BlackBerry Storm1 --> Motorola Droid --> HTC Droid Incredible & Motorola Droid X & Motorola Xoom
    passionately curious

Global Posts
    2,825 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avlfive View Post
    Downloaded it last night in case it gets pulled or whatever. Isn't this supposed to be released anyways since this is a Google experience device? And I mean released, not leaked.
    Yup, I have a thread at the moto support forum, it will be released soon they are just working on a proper delivery method. (RSD Lite 4.9 (their latest) says it fails every time, but it does indeed work, though it doesn't even reboot the device gracefully).
    ** Superhero **

Global Posts
    2,039 Global Posts

Downloading now!

Global Posts
    5,220 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Got it while I decide on getting the XOOM. Pretty sure, but I am considering waiting a bit longer.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

sorry didnt see there.
    Quote Originally Posted by thefredelement View Post
    I added this here this morning if you need some instructions on how to use it: http://forum.androidcentral.com/moto...05-2011-a.html

Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...
    passionately curious

Global Posts
    2,825 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moosc View Post
    sorry didnt see there.

No problem, the more press on this the better!

Anyone with the file willing to shoot it to me in an email or public/private hosting? Files been pulled already PM me please

Same here, if anyone want to help me with my brick zoom I really need the sbf file please PM me.

Thanks in advance.
    passionately curious

Global Posts
    2,825 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diegov600 View Post
    Same here, if anyone want to help me with my brick zoom I really need the sbf file please PM me.

Thanks in advance.
    Do you still have access to fastboot, you can just use the img files provided by Motorola if you do. (It's in one of the stickies)

Edit: http://forum.androidcentral.com/xoom...em-images.html

Just using those commands will get you back to stock, if you're just having boot issues try just flashing the boot.img file and giving it a shot.
    Thanked by:

Thanks, I will try that right now.
    Thanks again.

Update. It worked. Thank you very much.

Default Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi

I Bought Last Week The Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi But And I Was Wondering If This .sbf Work With The Wi-Fi Version, Because I Think The VZW One Is The HRI39, But The Wi-Fi Version Is (Well I Don't Remember)...So Anyways I Just Wanna Know If This Works And If Not Where Can I Find The Original .sbf For The Wi-Fi Before I Start Doing Roots And Hacks...Just In Case I Mess Up The Tablet...

no, this is for the 3g version only.

me too. been trying to get back to stock for 12 hours!
    TDR

The stock images are available from Motorola, but you will need to use fastboot to flash them.