Clockworkmod Recovery for Xoom?

LMO

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Ok, was I dreaming this or did the previous version (1.1.6) of Tiamat kernel include Clockworkmod?? lol I could have sworn I saw it there before I just updated to Tiamat 1.3.0 for the SD card support (which is awesome by the way!). I now want to do a backup, but can't find Clockwork anywhere for the Xoom (wi-fi). Does anyone have this? Does it even exist?

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Ok, was I dreaming this or did the previous version (1.1.6) of Tiamat kernel include Clockworkmod?? lol I could have sworn I saw it there before I just updated to Tiamat 1.3.0 for the SD card support (which is awesome by the way!). I now want to do a backup, but can't find Clockwork anywhere for the Xoom (wi-fi). Does anyone have this? Does it even exist?

no clockwork mod can't be added until there is sd support. look for it coming soon.

TDR

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
You weren't dreaming, bigrushdog took on the CWM Xoom port [1, 2].

Hopefully we'll see it very soon now. Lack of nandroid backup makes me nervous ;)

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Koush had it on the XOOM on day one. Just wasn't going to release it till sd card worked. Now it has a work around we should see it soon.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LMO

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
That's what I thought (glad to know I wasn't hallucinating!). I am getting too impatient! lol But as TDR said, lack of a nandroid backup makes me nervous.

Reactions: deolin

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
We are trying to get CWM released now. Especially since Tiamat 1.3.1 provides a better solution for the sdcard2 and should be easily recognizable for CWM. Stay tuned!

ClydeB1

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Bigrushdog just tweeted this:

@clockworkmod Xoom has fully functional recovery with SD Card Mass Storage enabled! testing and debugging...

:D

ClydeB1

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Just waiting for new kernel to be posted by BRD and I'll update the thread here.

Now if only Google would release the HC code so we can get roms as well.

wnrussell3

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Clockwork working with Rom Manager inc. SD card support

xoomcwm.png
xoomcwr2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa