1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Tiamat 1.4.2

Arrow Tiamt Xoom ROM released

BRD has now released a rom for the Xoom. It is pretty much stock HC 3.1 with a few added tweaks.

Get it and all the info

PS! There is a problem with 3G not working after the flash. BRD and team are working on it.

Edit: 3G fix is out
    Last edited by ClydeB1; 06-11-2011 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Added info about bug in rom
    Thanked by:
    NewAge 

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    ROM
    MikG 2.56/Freedom 0.9

Love it!!! The start of something great!

There are a couple little bugs here and there (mostly graphical), but other than those this is running great!

Global Posts
    991 Global Posts
    ROM
    Various

And 3G is still broke correct? And it looks like there are some issues if CWM 4.0.0.1 is installed from ROM manager?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    Tiamat 1.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by NewAge View Post
    And 3G is still broke correct? And it looks like there are some issues if CWM 4.0.0.1 is installed from ROM manager?
    Yes, it seems that they are still trying to solve the 3G problem. Will add a note to first post. I used the solarnz CWM 3.2.0.0 so can't comment on Koush's 4.0.0.0.

Global Posts
    991 Global Posts
    ROM
    Various

Yeah there is no way I would flash recovery that I didn't download from xda and flash myself either from CWM or adb. But apparently some people did and it hasn't turned out well. Although others have and are fine. So I don't know.

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    ROM
    MikG 2.56/Freedom 0.9

Quote Originally Posted by NewAge View Post
    Definite issues with flashing 4.0.0.1 through ROM manager. Personally, I don't even TOUCH Rom manager, seems to do more harm than good.

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

ROM
    Tiamat 1.4.2

Yeah I think there are 2 ways to go, but as BRD went the route of his own CWM and now is working with solarnz, I think if you want to install any BRD work, be it kernel or rom, you are probably better off going with the cwm aligned to his work and forget about Rom Manager.

Global Posts
    991 Global Posts
    ROM
    Various

Fix is out! 3G works now.
    Thanked by:

The new Tiamat ROM seems to have broken my ability to mount NTFS drives.

Everything loaded fine, I didn't even have to do the factory reset. I can load apps from the market and have no apparent problems with anything else.

The Mont NTFS app force closes and the script approach also fails.

Has enyone else seen this? I even tried reloading the 1.4.4 kernel Even though the system showed it was loaded. This didn't help though. Looking for a solution.

Global Posts
    522 Global Posts

I actually just read a pretty nice review with screen shots of this ROM

check it out...

Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGS3)
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    HTC Droid Incredible
    HTC Droid Eris
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

ROM
    Tiamat 1.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by REHolt218 View Post
    The new Tiamat ROM seems to have broken my ability to mount NTFS drives.

Everything loaded fine, I didn't even have to do the factory reset. I can load apps from the market and have no apparent problems with anything else.

The Mont NTFS app force closes and the script approach also fails.

Has enyone else seen this? I even tried reloading the 1.4.4 kernel Even though the system showed it was loaded. This didn't help though. Looking for a solution.
    Try using Drive Mount available in the Market. There is a issue with Mount NTFS FC'ing on the Tiamat rom.

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

Hey guys, I'm the one who wrote the review. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to comment on my site or here. Thanks.