- 10-27-2013, 07:22 PM #2
- 10-28-2013, 09:54 PM #3
- 11-11-2013, 05:08 PM #4
- 11 Posts
Re: help me decied please
I bought a ZTE Savvy. My daughter has the Centura. I'd prefer to have the ZTE. The Centura feels small to me when I handle it, hers also came with ICS instead of JB, my ZTE has JB. Aside from my MMS issue, which is probably a carrier thing, I have had no problems with my ZTE. It works great and is reasonably quick. According to the specs on ZTE's site, the processor is a dual core 1Ghz Qualcomm. Seems speedy enough most of the time.
Not bad for a $149 phone.
- 11-20-2013, 12:50 PM #5
- By Lisa Taratoot in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 15Last Post: 10-28-2013, 05:25 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2013, 01:06 PM
- By ouchmyprostate in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2013, 09:28 PM
- By Devon Iossi in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 04:12 PM
- By phantom27 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 02:09 PM