Got my LG 360 Cam, and I'm liking it so far. I just had a couple of questions.

1) Is it possible to share videos and pictures straight from my computer, without having to download to my phone first?

2) Is there a way to watch videos in Google Cardboard without uploading it to youtube (or anywhere else for that matter)?

I may think of some more, but those are my questions to begin with.
    06-09-2016 02:12 PM
    Got my LG 360 Cam, and I'm liking it so far. I just had a couple of questions.

1) Is it possible to share videos and pictures straight from my computer, without having to download to my phone first?
    I may not understand your question, but do you mean connect your camera to your computer with WiFi Direct? I don't have WiFi direct on my Chromebook so I haven't test that out.

However, you can (1) plug your camera into your computer and transfer via USB-C or (2) just take the SD card out of the camera and stick it in your computer's card reader.

If you need the drivers, install LG Bridge (you should do that anyway to upgrade the firmware on your camera).
    06-09-2016 06:33 PM
    2) Is there a way to watch videos in Google Cardboard without uploading it to youtube (or anywhere else for that matter)?
    This has been more challenging, but when I find some time I was going to try this. Seems painstaking, but might be worth it.

Importing Google Cardboard Photospheres - All
    06-09-2016 06:41 PM