Pnorama Stiching problems with LGr105

Sharpa

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
How do I improve the stitching when using 3DVista Publisher 4. I have many years experience using dslr cameras creating 360 Virtual Tours with 8mm fish eye lenses and stitching the images with PTGUI or Photo shop. However the panoramas produced by the LGR150 at points in the image have some poor mismatched horizontals for example cornices on a room ceiling. How can this be improved, as presently the quality is not sufficiently professional for 360 virtual tours designed with templates in 3d Publisher or any other software. It is OK displaying them on a mobile phone, is that the intended target usage ? I am surprised that Google allow these images for 360 business views in connection with Street Views.

FreezerMoosh

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
How do I improve the stitching when using 3DVista Publisher 4. I have many years experience using dslr cameras creating 360 Virtual Tours with 8mm fish eye lenses and stitching the images with PTGUI or Photo shop. However the panoramas produced by the LGR150 at points in the image have some poor mismatched horizontals for example cornices on a room ceiling. How can this be improved, as presently the quality is not sufficiently professional for 360 virtual tours designed with templates in 3d Publisher or any other software. It is OK displaying them on a mobile phone, is that the intended target usage ? I am surprised that Google allow these images for 360 business views in connection with Street Views.

You need to run it through the lg software for some reason, found here.
http://www.lg.com/us/support-product/lg-LGR105#