Poll: Case or no case?

Do you use a case on your device?

• Total voters

Spawnsalot

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello folks,

Long-time lurker here and I post before you today with small request - help me help you help me design a better dock! (Apologies if this is in the wrong forum!)

I'm currently developing a modular multi-device charging stand and the issue I need help with is devices being used with protective cases.

I would be very grateful if you guys could take this quick poll and if you feel like it, provide a little bit of detail about your dock and/or case usage.

The stand is just about ready - I'm just finalising the device dock designs, then it's the initial prototype and if all goes well I will have some
preview models out for an early review (if anyone would like to review one please PM me and I'm sure we can work something out) and I shall post a little showcase here as well.

Many thanks in advance guys and gals!

Last edited:

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
You need at least one more option in your poll. I do use a case but I just don't have a dock. Would I use one if I could? I'm not sure if I would. I can see the one application I would use one would be to watch vids when I'm cooking so the phone could charge at the same time. Since the HTC One has a non removable battery and no kickstand that would be my only use for a dock. Maybe as a replacement for a table clock too? Still not sure those are reason enough to spend the money.

Spawnsalot

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion, don't know how I missed that!

Would "Yes/No. I'm thinking about a dock." be an appropriate option for your situation?