Oneplus One what battery pack charges while using it?

MadGoogleSkillz

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Okay I have tried 3 cords and 3 battery packs. 2 anker and 1 MyCharge. No matter what combination my OnePlus One will only charge if I have it off completely. If I have it set to no WiFi and battery saver GPS it stays at a constant percent but never raises. What is a battery pack that will be a good 10k multi charge that will charge my OnePlus no matter what I have turned on?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you plug it into a USB port on a computer, does it charge? If not there's a problem in the phone or the phone's battery is on its last legs. If it does, some rule of electricity that they never taught in university is being violated. Electricity is electricity, whether it comes from tamed lightning or a battery pack, so if the phone charges from a 5 volt USB port on a computer, it should charge from a 5 volt USB port on a battery pack.

MadGoogleSkillz

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Yes it charges from a PC (slowly) and yes it charges with its own adapter (fast). Also the phones battery holds a decent charge itself. I really am only using this for camping purposes. Could the 3 battery packs I used just be defective? I find it strange that all three would be. One is an Anker Astro Pro 10000mAh Multi-Voltage External Battery, Another is a myCharge AMP Mini Rechargeable 2200 mAh Battery and the last one is a Anker 2nd Gen Astro E3 10000mAh External Battery and two of them are a couple years old though rarely used until recently. I was wondering if maybe it has a bigger power draw for the OnePlus and thus this could be an issue with any "standard" battery pack? They are 5volt but maybe it needs a higher amp than usual? I am thinking they just may all be bad and or not powerful enough. Does this mean the skies the limit on what I need to buy to replace it and anything will work?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund