(SOLVED)Stuck in bootloop after a 0% battery charge while being charged.

Jakub Doktor

Aug 23, 2018
Visit site
I was charging my phone(Acer liquid Z630S) and the percentage went down to 0%.
I left it on the charger so it could charge up(because it helped me last time it happened, this is the 2nd time) but it never did and it started boot looping.

I cant wipe partition cache because the screen doesnt turn on at all. I tried to charge it from the wall plug and my powerbank. when it tries to turn on the ir light sensor turns on for a while. When I try to get in to the boot settings I get the vibration it does but the screen doesnt turn on.

I dont have a spare battery to try to troubleshoot. thanks for help in advance.

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Stuck in bootloop after a 0% battery charge while being charged.

Leave it turned off. Plug in the charger. Walk away, and leave it alone for at least 4 hours.

At that point it should turn on, even if just long enough to boot to the point that you can see the launcher.

In the future, keep the battery between 40% and 80%. (Overcharging - to 100% - isn't as bad as discharging to 0 [which can kill a brand new battery in a month], but it still shortens the battery life.) Seriously. If the battery drops below 40%, and you can't plug it in, turn it off. Or start buying batteries by the 10-pack. Lithium batteries are not deep-discharge batteries.

Jakub Doktor

Aug 23, 2018
Visit site
Re: Stuck in bootloop after a 0% battery charge while being charged.

thanks for the help my problem happened like 4 days ago but like 5 hours it finnaly booted up again. Thank you very much for the help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair