Just picked up the Acer Spin 713 last week. Best Buy just got these in stock from a recent release and already had them $100 off. This is a great chromebook with 8GB of ram and a intel core i5 10th gen processor. Its fast!!! The web cam is not very good at all. in fact it is terrible unless you are in a very, very, very well lit room and then it is just almost OK.

Looking for a hard shell case for this and cant seem to find any yet, as this was just released. I find that the corners on the chromebook when opened up and sitting in you lap are very, VERY sharp with square edges that are not at all comfortable with it on your lap as it digs into your legs. Feel like someone is jabbing a stick into your lap. ..

Any suggestion on where to find a hard shell case??
    B. Diddy likes this.
    07-31-2020 01:20 PM
    Congratulations on your new Chromebook purchase! I recently purchased a Chromebook too and love the experience!

I too agree with you that the edges can be a little discomfiting, especially if you are literally working with it on your lap.

I got a nice carry case for my Chromebook from Amazon - have you looked there yet? I'd just make the measurements of your Chromebook at the ready so you can order the right case/cover for you!
    ogdlow likes this.
    07-31-2020 01:44 PM
    I've read good things about that Chromebook, but pity about the webcam.

I couldn't find any cases specific to that Chromebook either. You could try this as a temporary solution: www.ebay.com/c/1745330860. Not the most elegant-looking, but should help with the sharp corners.
    ogdlow likes this.
    07-31-2020 03:52 PM