I bought the Acer docking station to go with my A100. It seems to work fine, but the remote doesn't function. Before I take it back, I'd just like to confirm that someone else has been able to get the remote to work with an A100. I know from reading the A500 forums that the remote only works with a single media player application. I have that application (memoplayer), but I'm wondering if there might be an issue with the 3.2 OS that makes this remote not work. Has anyone had success getting the Acer Docking Station IR remote control to work with an A100 tablet?
    09-01-2011 09:02 AM
    I have the docking station in use with the A100 and the IR remote works. I find it will also control music from WinAmp and Pandora so the Nemoplayer is not the only application it works with.

Take Care,
    Larry
    bradfarris likes this.
    09-06-2011 10:37 PM
    Thanks, Larry!
    09-08-2011 09:42 AM
    Where did you purchase the docking station and how much if you don't mind me asking.
    09-14-2011 01:52 PM
    The docking station (ADT-002) was purchased at a local (Palo Alto, CA) FRY's store for $80. Note this is the dock originally introduced for the A500 and does not have a HMDI output. This is a bummer since the connector for the A100 is on the bottom and thus can not be used when in the dock. I have not seen any of the model ADT-001s (with HDMI included) in stock online or in stores.

Best,
    Larry
    09-15-2011 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD