Unfortunately, email has stopped error

Steve_1955

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks to bhkgdk. I'd be lost without you.

Deleting Android System WebView in the Playstore worked. Watch out though, this is the second time I've had to delete this. Seems to reinstall by itself.

mi0808sm

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
I have had the same issue and even went to 2 different Verizon store with no one able to help. I followed the advise of BHKGDK's post and this seemed to fixed the issue for me. However, now my emails are not sending... they are just setting in the outbox....

Jay Pags

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately Yahoo Mail has stop

This message always pop up to my android samsung. What I did just delete all the messages from yahoo mail outbox. Then boom, never comes back again...maybe this will be helpful to you...

Sasha Rodney

Mar 5, 2017
Visit site
I have yahoo and Hotmail on the native email app running ics and every time I select combined view, it gives me that error. I tried restoring to factory but it didn't help. Anyone getting the same problem? Fix? Thanks!

I need it to fix

Last edited by a moderator:

Faac

Jul 5, 2017
Visit site
I have this issue. Whether I'm using the app or not, it will send this error message 3-4times in a row. So far, I have noticed it has to do with the internet connection. In the switch from Wi-Fi to 4g, the error happens. I have no clue how to fix it, though. I've tried all the solutions you mentioned and deleted apps suggested below and it will not stop. It drives me batty!

Any update on this problem ?

I am now getting frustrated :mad: with the error pops again and again on the screen.

Is Android or Google even working on this ?

Tried following:
1.Clear Cache
2.Removed email account and reconfigured
3.Uninstalled all updates, forced stopped and re-installed all new updates and configured the email account

All above steps with no success

I am referring to the Email app that is default loaded on Nexus 4

djphenix

Aug 21, 2017
Visit site
Hello, using asus tablet 5.1.1 getting unfortunately, email has stopped. Have tried the suggestions. I had changed my password for gmail on computer than started having problems on email app on tablet. Gmail works on my table, just not e mail app. Removed email account and am trying to add gmail back. It asks for "offline access" then error message shows. Cleared email cache and data, force stop, also uninstalled android system we view, didn't work. Any ideas?

djflybum

Feb 6, 2018
Visit site
I get the same message on the native app set up for yahoo. I tried all the suggestions. I finally did the force stop and cleared the cache and data. Then I went to app store and downloaded the yahoo mail app. No more problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome