Cases/Accessories

danibal

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone been successful in finding a case (preferably a folio) for the a200? I know the a500 cases will work as long as I don't mind most of the ports being covered up. What I'm looking for is an actual case designed for the a200. Best Buy had a place for the cases but didn't have any, nor did they ever have any.

edcas50

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi DHarpin79 I picked up an Acer portfolio case when I got my A200 its an Acer make PN XO.BAG0A.02 if that helps . I am really happy with the cover it was a bit expensive though
$49 aus but they did throw in a free stylus which I have used about twice since I got it!

danibal

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I've seen cases in a us, but nothing in the us. Thought about having one shipped and they wanted almost as much for shipping as the case.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Ebay that thang! I just orderded a Carry Case, Bull Body Extreme Protector and a Mobile Stand for the Tab to sit up on my desk. All for about $35 shipped. The Case is nice because its almost like a Netbook case. Tough durable outside and the inside has a strap to hold the tablet. I got it for cheap. I dont need the best out there. Just a screen protector, bag to hold it in and a stand to hold it up. Ebays always got a bunch of stuff. Thats where I always go to for accessories.

matthewmurrayjr

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been successful in finding a case (preferably a folio) for the a200? I know the a500 cases will work as long as I don't mind most of the ports being covered up. What I'm looking for is an actual case designed for the a200. Best Buy had a place for the cases but didn't have any, nor did they ever have any.

Amazon.com: Poetic(TM) Slimbook Leather Case for Acer Iconia A200 10.1-Inch Tablet (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): Computers & Accessories I just ordered this case, and it seems to be the best deal anywhere. Only con is it has a slight smell :-! $17.95

hector11

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
i have a leather case for mi cellphone and its customized y buy in a page fortte. you can find it and see the cases there are.

sirshaloph

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a Poetic(TM) Stand Leather Case with Angle Adjustable with HandStrap for Acer Iconia A200 case, and LOVE IT!!! It serves the purpose that I need, since I like to use my A200 portrait when up and moving about (handstrap FTW) and simple setup for two landscape angles on the desk. Cover actually latches onto A200. The case is durable and allows for easy removal if desired.

Only remark that's noteworthy is that when the case is closed over the screen, the stitching is actually leaving some marks while pressing against my Skinomi screen protector (another great product, not recommended for those using a stylus). Didn't think that the cover was pressing on my A200, but the marks on on the edge and not across the screen. I stopped noticing this issue the next day.

Here's a listing for this case on Amazon:
Poetic(TM) Stand Leather Case with Angle Adjustable with HandStrap for Acer Iconia A200 (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic) by Poetic

Bought mine on eBay for $19.94 shipped.
Stand Leather Case with Angle Adjustable with HandStrap for Acer Iconia A200 | eBay

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois