New Update

webwevers#WN

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I just checked to see if their were any updates and it found a new update,
not sure what it corrects or fixes but everything went fine and I now have much better wifi signal.
Android version 3.1
Kernel Version 2.6.36.3
Build number Acer_A500_4.010.10_COM_GEN2

Reactions: CubanoRafter

CubanoRafter

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Downloading 4.010.10 right now! Getting old having to clear dhcp after going to and fro from work...

Edit: Downloaded and installed. Will test the DHCP issue after taking it to work and connecting to multiple access points...

Last edited:

splatoid

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Downloading 4.010.10 right now! Getting old having to clear dhcp after going to and fro from work...

Edit: Downloaded and installed. Will test the DHCP issue after taking it to work and connecting to multiple access points...

You gonna try tho update over the reborn rom?

CubanoRafter

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
No dice. Still getting the IP loop after connecting to different ssid's throughout the day.
I am used to deleting the dhcp lease file so I am fine with that till the fix this damn issue.
Poo! But I still like my tab.....

Reactions: itstheAtomBomb

reconboy

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
No dice. Still getting the IP loop after connecting to different ssid's throughout the day.
I am used to deleting the dhcp lease file so I am fine with that till the fix this damn issue.
Poo! But I still like my tab.....

Instead of deleting the file save some time and just hit the reset under the USB slot... works every time.. but just a suggestion.