Custom folders

hike-run-bike

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Is there anyway to create custom folders like the 'games,library,social' that comes with the A500? I am running stock 3.2.1 and do not want to root now. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

hike-run-bike

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. If I long press on the screen it goes into the customize home screen? There is no option for folder. What am I missing.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

witnercoat

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
To the best of my knowledge, no. Not on the stock ROME. ICS will provide the ability though.

Go, Go EVO Power!... Something something Tapatalk.

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I use Folder Organizer to create various folders of apps on my A500. For example, I have one for my grandson's games, one for work related apps, another for frequently used tool/utility apps, etc.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I use Folder Organizer to create various folders of apps on my A500. For example, I have one for my grandson's games, one for work related apps, another for frequently used tool/utility apps, etc.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I use this app on both by Acer Tab and my Galaxy Nexus. Once you figure out how to use it, it is a cool app. You can customize the icon for the folders etc. It comes with a good selection of icons and you can download more from the market. No root required which is also a plus if your not into rooting (yet)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital