I had many issues after the ICS update. I finally had to factory reset the tablet. It solved some issues, but several issues remain:

Seems to be solved:
    - Unstable applications (flashing and crashing, including Gmail).
    - Unstable folders (flashing, crashing and all icons on the desktop disappearing).

Unsolved:
    - The GPS does not work (this is a new issue I had not noticed before; I am not sure if it is related to ICS, since I have not had my tablet for a long time and I had not tested location through the GPS; I have tested recommendations in forums, but they did not work).
    - Wifi is unstable (the strength of the signal varies constantly; it disconnects; it does not connect automatically when I arrive at home and activate the device; this is a new issue since ICS).
    - Bluetooth is unstable (it disconnects me regularly; I have to turn Bluetooth off and back on for the devices to connect again; this is a new issue since ICS).

Anyone else with similar issues? Any solutions?
    05-02-2012 10:43 PM
    I would pop on over to XDA and download the official OTA and install it cause I have no issues like you describe. You might have gotten a bad install from the original OTA causing your problems.
    05-03-2012 04:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD