Android File Transfer Stopped Working on my Mac

romylam

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
It was working fine for the first week I hook it up to my Mac. Then out of a sudden, it keep crashing. No idea why it is happening. When I hook it up to a Windows PC, it works, but the contents are not refreshed, still showing the old file list. Any clues ?

romylam

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Have anyone experienced this, hooking the A500 to a Mac. It worked for a while with AFT but start crashing ever since.:(

Romy

Fumetsu

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Dont have a Mac so can't help with that, but did you get the 1.141.07 OTA update today? Maybe that had a fix for it?

romylam

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have received an earlier update, 1.139.04, but not the 1.141.07 yet. I have tried manually invoking the system update, but it says my system is up to date.

Anyway, thanks.

Dont have a Mac so can't help with that, but did you get the 1.141.07 OTA update today? Maybe that had a fix for it?

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
This is happening to me as well except with my motorola xoom. I tried reinstalling Android file transfer and it still just closes. It used to work fine I didn't change anything and now it wont work. I think its a honeycomb issue with the mac program. Not much we can do just hope its fixed in 3.2. I have a 3G xoom so it doesn't have 3.2 yet.