USB and Documents to GO

JaimeInParker

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to use Doc to Go on my PC in cooperation with Doc's to GO on my Acer; and the PC program fails to recognize my A500 - it seems to want to mount the SD Card via the USB Cable.

Has anyone gotten this Sync to work between the PC and A500 - I know I can manually move things via File Explorer from internal memory to SD card? I was hoping to get this the 'SYNC' option to work

Thank you in advance

JPerk

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to use Doc to Go on my PC in cooperation with Doc's to GO on my Acer; and the PC program fails to recognize my A500 - it seems to want to mount the SD Card via the USB Cable.

Has anyone gotten this Sync to work between the PC and A500 - I know I can manually move things via File Explorer from internal memory to SD card? I was hoping to get this the 'SYNC' option to work

Thank you in advance
I.m havin the same problem. of course after I purchased the full version of docs to go. If anyone has figured it out I would appreciate the help. Hate to waste the $14.

KaysVibe

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I am wondering also...what did you upgrade to get the docs to go connection to work? I am running the newest honeycomb on my A500 and just upgraded my android docs to go. Did you have to upgrade the desktop docs to go too....and didn't that cost money to do so(if thats what you did). Please reply because probably lots of us with docs to go would like to know how to get the sync to work...please..